Sign in to follow this  
pinlifter

18Jun13...The 777 flies

And the best part is, I'll be on it.  Sorry Luke I was going to buy you a ticket, but I ran out of cash :lol:

FLIGHTINFORMATION_zps75969303.jpg

My return leg back to Tokyo in July is also on a 777 and I'm highly looking forward to the vacation.  Sure would be a great time for PMDG to pull the trigger.  They weren't waiting for Luke to head back to England, it was my trip all along.  The federal government had a drone near PMDG's headquarters recently and intercepted a clandestine meeting amongst the PMDG execs saying "that Chris guy is leaving the country soon on vacation, he checks his computer everyday to see if we've released the 777 and since he will have limited internet access while he's gone, let's make it happen."  Now wouldn't that be the bomb! 

I'm flying a Delta 744 both ways across the big pond.  Gee I wonder if that's the 744v2 :He He:  More like v0 prolly!   Anyhoo, yeah another one of them useless posts to kill time while we wait for release.  Somebody had to do it and I guess it was my turn :P  So who's next up??

Chris Sunseri

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR I thought it was a release date haha

ATP MEL,CFI,CFII,MEI.

In 2 weeks i will be flying as well ! seems PMDG's servers will not face too much pressure when they release it . I hope to fly it when i am back. 

Enjoy your vacations (and the release event :P ) avsim people!

Maybe Ryan can 'lift' it to a 'pinned'.

I'll see if we can get that drone to fly back over PMDG HQ and find out if they plan to pin it :p0805:

Chris Sunseri

In 2 weeks i will be flying as well ! seems PMDG's servers will not face too much pressure when they release it . I hope to fly it when i am back. 

Enjoy your vacations (and the release event :P ) avsim people!

Same! BA 777 to Kingston , JA

Flying Tigers Group

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

Hahaha no worries dude!

I was meant to be flying on an ANZ 77W last month home - however decided on staying a little longer... I.e. a year LOL. Enjoy!!

So they really are waiting on me to leave then :lol:   Shall I change my ticket to an earlier date :P

Chris Sunseri

I don't like this thread ... :-P

spacer.png

Hi,

Next week, I should fly also on B777-300ER from Paris to Luanda with Air France like every 6 weeks (go and back) if visa issues with Angola are solved. Maybe when I'm back home in August, I will have the great plaisure to fly the same on FsX?

Cross the fingers...

Romain Roux

204800.pngACH1179.jpg

Avec l'avion, nous avons inventé la ligne droite.

St Exupéry, Terre des hommes.

I have a American Airlines 777 from JFK to Sao Paulo on Monday - returning on a 777 a week later.  I wish I could have had the PMDG 777 out so I could talk specifics with the pilot. I would have loaded it the 777 on my laptop and showed it off to the pilot. 

Anyone know where the relief crew stays on a 777?  Is there a bunk in the cockpit, or is it outside the cockpit door?  Or do they just get a 1st class seat?  I'd love to chat what those pilots.

Paul Gugliotta

I have a American Airlines 777 from JFK to Sao Paulo on Monday - returning on a 777 a week later.  I wish I could have had the PMDG 777 out so I could talk specifics with the pilot. I would have loaded it the 777 on my laptop and showed it off to the pilot. 

Anyone know where the relief crew stays on a 777?  Is there a bunk in the cockpit, or is it outside the cockpit door?  Or do they just get a 1st class seat?  I'd love to chat what those pilots.

Reading the FCOM could give you some basic knowledge ;-)

Depends on AA's crew rest types. Some have bunks with a bed and business class type seat and others just have business class seats. If you want to talk, probably appreciate it more once you're on the ground than them spending the time they should be resting  :P

Is it the 300ER? If so then this video will explain everything since AA will have the same configuration regarding crew rest. If its the 200ER's then there is a crew rest module that splits up the 2 coach cabins for the FA's and as for the pilots I think they use one of the F/C seats. 

Relief pilots stay on the jumpseats as do the FA's since bunks cannot be occupied during taxi, takeoff, and landing. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QP1Zi7KsX4k (FA crew rest at beginning, pilots start at 11:20)

Reading the FCOM could give you some basic knowledge ;-)

Not everyone has access to those.