Sign in to follow this  
pinlifter

18Jun13...The 777 flies

Everyone had access to smartcockpit though, which is just an FCOM shaped differently.

777-300 has an overhead flight crew rest area over the top of First Class (hence you can't open the overhead bins there!)

They consist of two wide, flat bunks, a couple of leather recliner seats, a toilet and sink area and full IFE. :-)

On some of our 777-200's the bunks have been retrofitted, in others there is a curtained off cabin with two bunks in there, and, finally, we will often be allocated a seat in the cabin dependant upon the block time of the flight to be flown.

The flight attendants rest is in the back over head economy (coach).

Specific routes have specific agreements as to what facilities must be available. The heavy crew will always be on the jump seat during take off and landing as it is their responsibility to maintain the general overview for safety reasons on long flights.

That's some really neat info Greg.  Heck we're all flying on 777's it seems as though, from this topic I started out of fun.  All of us except for one person, a recent birthday boy, who is pulling his hairs out one by one waiting for the magic release day.  Do I have to mention his name :p0805:

On a positive note, we're another day closer!!

Chris Sunseri

who is pulling his hairs out one by one waiting for the magic release day.  Do I have to mention his name :p0805:

On a positive note, we're another day closer!!

Don't worry, I am behind the scenes ;-P

Exactly! Okay, queue Rob's post.....

I know you are brother!  Wait, what's that?  I think I just heard RSR hit the power button on his laptop to prepare us for an update :wink2:

Chris Sunseri

I know you are brother!  Wait, what's that?  I think I just heard RSR hit the power button on his laptop to prepare us for an update :wink2:

Or is sticking with the ticked box that says: "Have you ever messed with others for your own personal amusement" (-;

I'll sleep most of the way Ben...no worries mate :lol:   Any updates Luke?

Chris Sunseri