Sign in to follow this  
Guest RonB49

Lonny Payne 757 panel doesn't work after patch!

Guest calnaction

Hey everyone,After installing the patch, I went to use one of my favorite freeware panels, Lonny Payne's 757 panel. Much to my dismay, I found that it doesn't work entirely anymore! If you've used it before, you all know about the changes to the aircraft.cfg you must make to the flaps, radio, and autopilot sections. With the patch, the changes do nothing! Flaps don't register, you can't change the nav 1 radio and you can't turn the FD on! I'm clueless as to what to do! I use the POSKY 757 with it and any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks.-Cal

Guest j-mo

Hello Cal-I also love the Lonny Payne panel. Like you, I use it with the POSKY 757, but 90% of the time it gave me a hydraulic leak in FS9 that I couldn't solve, even though I posted here and e-mailed back and forth with Lonny a few times (he said I was the only one reporting this problem- never got it solved!).Let me suggest Jimmy Richards' (OneTinSoldier) panel, which is based on Lonny's gauges. It looks like Lonny's panel (has a different bitmap I believe) but gauges are Lonny's, as are the usage docs.BONUS: You can easily install Lee Hetherinton's TCAS II 7.0 in this panel (instructions in the read me).The panel is here (10.0 mb): http://library.avsim.net/search.php?Search...04pan&Go=SearchTCAS gauge (if you don't already have it) is here:http://library.avsim.net/search.php?Search...=root&Go=SearchIf you are using FS9 and are unable to fix the LP panel, give this a go- I think you'll like it.Good luck!

Guest RonB49

Hi Cal,I am using the Lonny Paine panel and Posky's 757 and I've had no problems before or after the patch. Are you sure that you have of of the Lonny Paine updates installed and that they were installed in the correct order? I seem to recall that I had problems when I first installed that panel and updated it for FS9. R