Enjoy, this flight was so much fun... No Filter, or Extra Scenery

777_v10_4_zpsb74cfc14.png

777_v10_5_zps4655eaa0.png

777_v10_6_zpsc4ceddc0.png

777_v10_2_zpse5280f19.png

777_v10_1_zpsc299b876.png

Thanks for looking,

Chris

WOW!!! Those look so Realistic!! Bravo!!!

100%75%50%d8a34be0e82d98b5a45ff4336cd0dddc

0D8701AB-1210-4FF8-BD6C-309792740F81.gif

Patrick

What 777 is this?

It's ramzesses 777-200LR professional and it's incredibly realistic PMDG quality or better in my opinion

Realistic?  With the engines off while in mid air?

CASE: Louqe S1 MKIII CPU: AMD R5 7600X RAM: 32GB DDR5 5600 GPU: nVidia RTX 4070 · SSDs: Samsung 990 PRO 2TB M.2 PCIe · PNY XLR8 CS3040 2TB M.2 PCIe · VIDEO: LG-32GK650F QHD 32" 144Hz FREE/G-SYNC · MISC: Thrustmaster TCA Airbus Joystick + Throttle Quadrant · MSFS DX11 · Windows 11

Realistic? With the engines off while in mid air?

Do you own it? Cause last time I checked the engines have to be running for it to fly

It's ramzesses 777-200LR professional and it's incredibly realistic PMDG quality or better in my opinion

PMDG: often imitated, but never duplicated

Jeff Bea

I am an avid globetrotter with my trusty Lufthansa B777F, Polar Air Cargo B744F, and Atlas Air B748F.

Haha I see I have started a war by saying that, fine I take back my previous statement, and issue a new statement that this 777 is In a class of its own

Outstanding shots! They look almost real (except for the engines which do indeed look like they're off -_- , but if NaMcO hadn't said that I woudn't have recognized)

Haha ya I know exactly what you mean with the engines, when you shutdown your plane in xplane and load up the replay it keeps the engines off

It may be good, but it's not better than PMDG will be as it doesn't have a prototypical cockpit for a 200LR

1. A fictitious TO/GA button on the MCP

2. It has standard standby gauges as would be found on the 200 or 200ER. The 200LR should have the ISFD gauge.

3. The EFB is not modeled like the real one. Even the CS777 got this one right!!!

Edit: Also why does Ramzesses think passengers exit from the right on the 777?

Thanks

Tom

My Youtube Videos!

http://www.youtube.com/user/tf51d

It may be good, but it's not better than PMDG will be as it doesn't have a prototypical cockpit for a 200LR

1. A fictitious TO/GA button on the MCP

2. It has standard standby gauges as would be found on the 200 or 200ER. The 200LR should have the ISFD gauge.

3. The EFB is not modeled like the real one. Even the CS777 got this one right!!!

Edit: Also why does Ramzesses think passengers exit from the right on the 777?

Ya tf51 I understand where your coming from, what makes it a better aircraft in my opinion is 1. the systems for the most part are realistic, aside from a couple tiny things that don't matter to me like a TO/GA button on the MCP and an EFB you never use because you usually have the charts on your knee anyways. PMDG also has a fake TO/GA button on the MCP 2. Coupled with flight dynamics xplane has, you don't feel like your flying something on rails. Also I know this is not important to most but the fact that they took the time to model the whole entire plane, instead of just the cockpit. So you feel more immersion in the plane instead of feeling like your flying just a cockpit. I know they don't model the entire plane due to lack of resources however as the hobby moves into the future MSFS is showing its age and if I were to recommend an updated platform and realistic plane it would be ramzesses 777, because sooner or later we are all gonna have to face the music that MSFS is an aging system and can no longer compete with newer products.

Chris