Sign in to follow this  
Jacoba

Confused, need some help, advice , input...

I'm going to order a dedicated FSX PC, my budget is $3,000.00 USD.

I'm also going with either a 27 inch or 32 inch LCD monitor...

I want this machine to be able to run FSX with lots of AI, quality scenery, add on WX and a quality panel such as PMDG 737 or their upcoming T7. 

I have ruled out building one, due to a laundry list of issues too numerous to list or debate. So no need to discuss that. Its not that I don't see the virtues of building, its that I have decided against it.

So with that...

Who to order from?

Processor, MoBo, RAM, Video Card, etc... what setup would you go with and why?

When is that new Hazwell processor coming out and will it be a consideration for FSX?

A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.

- Douglas Adams, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

I would visit Jetline Systems for general hardware suggestions as they build rigs specifically with FSX in mind. They're pricey though. Armed with that info, I'd visit Cyberpower's build configurator and go to town! Good luck