Sign in to follow this  
slait

SibWings Release Their An-2

Sure looks nice.... might be a tough one to resist.  This month is looking like it may be hard on the wallet. Again.

Jim Stewart

Milviz Person.

I'll never call the PC-6 ugly again. This thing looks like someone took a tractor and stuck wings on it.

I love it.

Downloading now. What were we saying about some developers keeping schtum? I was beginning to think they'd all be dragged off to the Gulag! :lol:

Eva Vlaardingerbroek, an inspiratiom.

Downloading, finally something really interesting! :) I think I will start flying around Cuba again, Russian made birds fit it perfectly. 

They do a great job with the wear and tear look. Now, if we could get Carenado to buy into providing just a little bit of the worn look, I believe it would really add to the value.

Bob

Ok just did some first testing with it, sure it's just pure bargain, so low price yet stunning graphical beauty, sounds and everything... Seems to fly quite nicely too, didn't really have time to test proper startup procedures yet. 

So far all I can say is wow and this will be one of my all time favorite planes to fly.  The beast handles great. I haven't had time for a proper test yet. So many working switches and knobs its a bit overwhelming yet a forgiving plane.

€16.00 thats crazy!

One of my favorite planes, will have to get this.

Sibwings are right up there with A2A for detail, and this one could only be better if it were a Douglas DC-3.............  :lol:

i7 4790K@4.8GHz | 32GB RAM | EVGA RTX 3080Ti | Maximus Hero VII | 512GB 860 Pro | 512GB 850 Pro | 256GB 840 Pro | 2TB 860 QVO | 1TB 870 EVO | Seagate 3TB Cloud | EVGA 1000 GQ | Win10 Pro | EK Custom water cooling.

€16.00!!!!

Sorry just can't believe it.

Sure looks nice and is definitely different, great price also. Can someone who has purchased relate their experience activating this. In other words do they still use that somewhat over complicated (IMHO) system?

Thanks

Steve

Steve Corzine

Banner_FS2Crew_Emergency.png