Sign in to follow this  
cobrakev1526

Cessna TTx

Maybe a good aircraft for carenado to make in a couple of years from now if they can evolve there g1000 cockpit and create the touch screen interface gtc570. However if realityXP can create the gtc 570 that would even be better. Thinking also p3d 2.0 will be out by then and 64 bit will be the name of the game. So maybe, hint hint.

Any thoughts....

I thought RealityXP was out of business...theoretically speaking I mean...I know they're still taking orders, but from what I've read the owner and support staff seem to have flown the coupe for months now.

That's funny I mean sad I was just reading a post on reality xp fourm and I does look that way.

Maybe they are dormant until p3d 2.0 and then they can figure something out

perhaps, but to just run away without any explanation or a quick post to alert the customers, for months on end in this way, is simply irresponsible behavior and in  my opinion unforgivable. Obviously someone is still there paying the bills to keep the website up and taking in the money. Very ugly.

Yes very ugly. I'm tired of seeing this everywhere in life latly not just in our hobby but in all aspects of life. Just 20 years ago things were so much different. Scary to think what things will be like 20 years from now.