Sign in to follow this  
speedbird51g

HELP WITH THE FPS

Hmmm, that didn't gain you much. You said that when you had Win8 your performance was better, what frames did you get then at the same settings? 

Im starting to get out of ideas, I think someone else has too step in here and try to help further..

But I still don't understand that Nvidia setting: CPU, as far as I know Nvidia settings has nothing to do with the CPU

And please don't yell. It's irritating to read the first post. 

Its fsx cant blame the gentlemen.  Its not its user freindly application.  With fsx all take half loaf just to save $$$

With win 8 I didn't check the frames don't know if is all the addons that I have,or if is the installation,but thank you u did help increase a few frames,hope your posts will help someone else aswell

thank you

Could you try and fire up one of the default planes in your favorite most complex addon scenery and see what frames you get then?

If you still has 5-10 frames there could be something else gone wrong somewhere...

I dont feel my help actually gotten you anywhere :P There must be someone else on this forum that has a similar system as you, who could comment on what to expect at certain settings.

Where did all the experts go? Maybe we have to send you over to the enemy(Word Not Allowed) and maybe he could help you...

Its fsx cant blame the gentlemen. Its not its user freindly application. With fsx all take half loaf just to save $$$

How can you blame capital letters on FSX :lol:

Right just loaded London Heathrow with the Cessna that flies like a piano, and im getting again 5 to 10 fpms

So you're not getting more frames in a default plane than in the NGX, there must be something weird going on. I just can't nail it.... :( Sorry

Come on people help me out here, this guy needs some help... :help:

Ok my suggestion since I  seen you have o/c  your system, is  to wind  back  to the stock settings  to see  if  it  improve maybe  your o/c  setting now  is  to  high for your  system to take,  since  there is  no way  you should be getting the fps you getting  now.

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg