Sign in to follow this  
bluueyy

I have no AI Traffic in FSX

I have no AI traffic whatseover anywhere in the world. I can see a couple of aircraft on the ground but no movement

not even ATC Chatter

Its really frustrating me. 

ALSO

when FSX starts i get errors that say

'SCENERY.CFG file error. Local Scenery Directory (Addon Scenery\FSX Power Project v4.1\FSXPP_UK_default_scenery_shifter\SCENERY) in scenery Area.001 not found.

SCENERY.CFG file error. Local scenery directory (C:\Program Files (x86)\M<icrosfot Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\UK2000 scenery\UK2000 Edinburgh xtreme\SCENERY) in scenery Area.117 not found

SCENERY.CFG file error. Local scenery directory (Addon Scenery\Barra Airport\SCENERY) in scenery Area.118 not found

SCENERY.CFG file error. Local scenery directory (Addon Scenery\FSX SCENERY MODELS\SCENERY) in scenery Area.119 not found

SCENERY.CFG file error. Local scenery directory (Addon Scenery\Gibraltor\SCENERY) in scenery Area.120 not found

ANy ideas?? Im not really an expert at PCs. ALl i have done was installed FSX and a couple of Airport add ons. Its not realistic without traffic

Cheers

Looks like you moved/deleted the scenery addons after they were installed. Do you have traffic enabled? what percentage? do you have new AFCADS for your airports to increase traffic? By default there are only a few parking spots at the airports, new AFCADS will increase this. Do you have any FS9 traffic files as they will usually disable any FSX traffic. The traffic on the ground could just be statics from the scenery and not AI.

Best, Michael

KDFW

As Mike stated those are some of the usual problems.

1. Using traffic in FSX that has traffic .bgl's compiled in FS9 format mixed with FSX formated traffic files.

2. Using FS9 aircraft models for AI and having the aircraft casts shadows turned on can cause traffic to vanish.

3. AI traffic sliders not set high enough or not enough parking spaces in the Afcad for the airport.

4. Traffic .bgl's not compiled with the correct "titles" for the corresponding textures that the models need to display.

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

Did you just install FS X or is it a long-standing install?  It looks like some folders got moved (showing in the scenery errors).  Perhaps the folder containing the AI files, Flight Simulator X>Scenery>World>Scenery is missing.  Check it and see if it is there and if there are any traffic files.  These are usually of the format trafficXXXX.bgl.

Mike777

bUmq4nJ.jpg?2