Sign in to follow this  
Q_flyer

GSX users: Alternative (human!) Pushback Crew Voices

... and the Elton John of the AAX!!!   :P

Now come on, that's not good for my street cred !   :lol:

BTW, i'm surprised Aerosoft hasn't pulled the download since they publish AES and probably dont like dont like any attention or filed related to a product they dont publish or support posted in their library or site.

In my experience, Aerosoft take a healthy, sensible, mature views on things like this.  Posting in their forum to say that GSX is better than AES blah blah may not go down too well, but in this case, it's just a user file in their DL Centre, for a specific add-on that doesn't happen to be an Aerosoft product. :smile:

The Ground Crew Voice Pack that I did specifically for the Airbus X (Extended) A320/A321 is soon going into the core product, so I have a good relationship with Aerosoft in that regard, and hope to do voice file work for future products too. 

Now come on, that's not good for my street cred !   :lol:

(...)

You brought in on yourself:   :biggrin:

Hey all,

Thanks for the positive words. :smile: ... In the next few days I will release v1.2 of this pack, which trims off some pauses at the start and end of each sound file ........... this will correct the one or two cases where the FO talks over the Captain!   (Women, huh!).

Thanks for these, will try out later on.

Chris Howard

The link doesn't seem to be working anymore :( Is this available from somewhere else?

Sorry for digging up an old thread..

Thanks!

Wills

Dave, thanks for your work. Just an observation, not a criticism - in reality, the sound through headsets used by flight deck crews to talk to ground engineers is far less distorted than this given that the other end is plugged directly into the flight deck audio. It's broadcast audio and far clearer than ground to air comms. I was doing this in the 80s talking to RAF transport crews, and I would imagine the technology is far better now.

Cheers,

Andy

Wish I had it. But that link does not work anymore :(

Troy

Troy Kemp

Win 11 64 Pro on 1TB nvme + 500GB ssd  / P3Dv5.3+ on 1TB nvme+ 250GB with P3D addons / MS2020 2TB nvme /I9 13900K@ 5.8ghz / 32GB DDR4 3600mhz / MSI MPG Z690 DDR4 with wifi / RTX 4090FE

Top man Dave. Thanks for all your hard work, appreciated, cheers.

Howard
MSI Mag B650 Tomahawk MB, Ryzen7-7800X3D CPU@5ghz, Arctic AIO II 360 cooler, Nvidia RTX3090 GPU, 32gb DDR5@6000Mhz, SSD/2Tb+SSD/500Gb+OS, Corsair 1000W PSU, Philips BDM4350UC 43" 4K IPS, MFG Crosswinds, TQ6 Throttle, Fulcrum One Yoke
My FlightSim YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/@skyhigh776