Sign in to follow this  
moss1

Two part question regarding two X-Plane products for 64bit Version 10.21

Hi everyone,

Had a two part question...

Question one.... Has the FlyJSim Dash Q400 been updated for XP10 64bit yet?

Question two.... I have the Carenado Caravan and installed the SASL plugin to make it work in 64bit Version 10.20. Everything was fine until I updated to version 10.21 and now it is not working correctly once again. Is there any update available for the latest Xplane version and / or has Carenado made this work yet? Thanks for your help and input. much appreciated. :-)

Best, Jeff

OK,

I emailed the x-plane store and they were very fast to reply with a new download link for the Dash8 Q400. 

The only other is my Carenado Caravan. I know they have been doing updates to 64bit on their fleet, but have not seen the Caravan as of yet. Wonder how long until she is updated? 

Anyway, I've not been able to spend much time on the sim lately and find how fast one can fall behind new updates very quickly. 

Best, Jeff

So, the Q-400 is already 64-bit compatible. That's good to know :-)

Main Simulation Rig:

Ryzen 5600x, 32GB RAM, Nvidia RTX 3060 Ti, 1 TB & 500 GB M.2 nvme drives, Win11.

Glider pilot since 1980...

Avid simmer since 1992...

Haven't tested it yet, but in my email I mentioned the 64bit version. I saw a mention of this at FlyJSim. Below is a link to the general dash forum and talks about 64bit compatibility.

http://flyjsim.ipbhost.com/index.php?/topic/223-x-plane-64-bit-compatibility/page__st__20

I am hoping all works well when I get it installed. I certainly let you know. :-)

Best, Jeff