Sign in to follow this  
FIVE-BY-FIVE

It kept me away from XPX so I returned it

The Coolsky DC-9 for FSX was the most amazing payware I have ever bought, I added the McPhat Liveries for Exterior and VC plus I also bought the TSS Sound Pack.  It was the most amazing flightsim experience and I decided to return it to Flight1 until later this year when I will rebuy it after I see XPX mature alittle past 10.30  It was keeping me away from XP10 and the forums.  I'm back on xp10 and happily flying my Peter's Aircraft and some other stuff :lol:  :drinks:   See you again in a few months my little DC-9 :(  :Love:  My investment in FSX/P3D is around $5000-7000 and $500-1000 for xp10, I did not want to leave or stop XP10 so I got a refund at Flight1.....yes the DC-9 is that gooooood! :good:

Two ways to look at this. Your enthusiasm may have sold additional DC-9's.

Yet returning the product, after some happy summing hours, can also start a wave of .......enjoy now, and save some money. I don't think that helps Flight 1

Two ways to look at this. Your enthusiasm may have sold additional DC-9's.

Yet returning the product, after some happy summing hours, can also start a wave of .......enjoy now, and save some money. I don't think that helps Flight 1

it's temporary :lol:   my reason to Flight1 was the above post....they thought I was nuts :P   I will re-buy it after Summer.

But...... you can be enthusiastic on the FSX forum too! And help Flight1 and Coolsky stay in business at the same time. Wouldn't that be wonderful!!! :)

But...... you can be enthusiastic on the FSX forum too! And help Flight1 and Coolsky stay in business at the same time. Wouldn't that be wonderful!!! :)

I posted there also in an old DC-9 post, didn't want to start a new one, but I will soon.  Have you tried the DC-9?

the problem was that this DC-9 was making me not want to fly XPX and DCS, hell it even kept me away from Farm Simulator 2013 :lol:   Nothing keeps me away from that but Coolsky did :P   it was simply amazing,  It was made for beginners or professionals, beautiful payware package.

I sim for the enjoyment.  Seems a bit odd to return a product you're enjoying to "pay attention to" one you can always pick up later.  But that's your prerogative.

I also enjoy the OP DC-9, btw.  It is pretty!

___________________________________________________________________________________

Zachary Waddell -- Caravan Driver --

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/zwaddell

Avsim ToS

Avsim Screenshot Rules

Don't feel bad about it... there's at least another weird person in this World, at least regarding flight simulators :rolleyes:

Main Simulation Rig:

Ryzen 5600x, 32GB RAM, Nvidia RTX 3060 Ti, 1 TB & 500 GB M.2 nvme drives, Win11.

Glider pilot since 1980...

Avid simmer since 1992...

I'm weird, what can I say:) once I wanted to return a car because I didn't like the colour car was a gift from my dad.

Sent from my iPhone5 using Tapatalk 2

Haha.  It takes all kinds..! :P

___________________________________________________________________________________

Zachary Waddell -- Caravan Driver --

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/zwaddell

Avsim ToS

Avsim Screenshot Rules

Well, it hurts Flight 1 and Coolsky.

it hurt my xp10, DCS, and more :lol:   I will buy it later on...I want to give xp10 a chance and see what happens in 10.30, 10.40, etc. 

Well, it hurts Flight 1 and Coolsky.

they will get my $50 again plus I still have the other addons I bought for the DC9.  (McPhat and TSS)

It's like buying a Christmas tree on Dec.20 and return it to the seller on Dec. 27 lol...

Whatever... Flight 1 has the policy for you

Zicheng Cai

Oooh, that's a morally 'grey' decision to say the least. I like your enthusiasm Five, your posts were a small part of the reason I came to XP, but asking for a refund because you can't balance your simming is a poor reason to deprive a developer of funds, especially when you yourself say it gave you a lot of pleasure.

Sorry, gonna have to give you a big boooooo on this.

i910900k, RTX 3090, 32GB DDR4 RAM, AW3423DW, Ruddy girt big mug of Yorkshire Tea

I'm with Five on this one.

I also have multiple computing interests. I only use XP10 in flight simming but I really like to go adventuring in the old MUDs. Also get a lot from doing fun programming (helps keep the grey matter working).

The upshot is that you have a need to budget your time, so something has to go. In Fives's case she chose the DC9. Simple.

Regards

Oooh, that's a morally 'grey' decision to say the least. I like your enthusiasm Five, your posts were a small part of the reason I came to XP, but asking for a refund because you can't balance your simming is a poor reason to deprive a developer of funds, especially when you yourself say it gave you a lot of pleasure.

Sorry, gonna have to give you a big boooooo on this.

I think Coolsky and Flight1 can survive without my $50 :lol:  Like I said earlier, I had to get the refund or xp10 and DCS would have ended up in the recycle bin.  I will re-buy later on.