Sign in to follow this  
Tatave

The bargain hunter's shack

Maybe one reason people aren't supporting it is that the link at the bottom of the page (below) is broken?   Hunting it down, I don't see any posts from Flight1 or any of the other folks I used to.  Looks like the sections are completely dead.

Gregg Seipp

"A good landing is when you can walk away from the airplane.  A great landing is when you can reuse it."
i7-8700 32GB Ram, GTX-1070 8 Gig RAM

Maybe one reason people aren't supporting it is that the link at the bottom of the page (below) is broken?   Hunting it down, I don't see any posts from Flight1 or any of the other folks I used to.  Looks like the sections are completely dead.

No one has noticed the links on the side bar of every major page? I doubt that Gregg. Anyway, thanks for pointing that out. It is now fixed.

No one has noticed the links on the side bar of every major page? I doubt that Gregg. Anyway, thanks for pointing that out. It is now fixed.

Truthfully, I had not.  Hopefully, people will use it.

Gregg

Gregg Seipp

"A good landing is when you can walk away from the airplane.  A great landing is when you can reuse it."
i7-8700 32GB Ram, GTX-1070 8 Gig RAM

>Well, if you knew about bargains WHY DIDN'T YOU take some responsibility and post them yourself?

Partly cos I missed them, but touche :-)

I'll try.

But it would be more useful if the link indicated whether there was anything in there / the date of the last posting.

Cheers

Keith

Also, truthfully, I haven't either.

Kyle Weber (Private Pilot, ASEL; Flight Test Engineer)
Check out my repaints and downloads, all right here on AVSIM

But it would be more useful if the link indicated whether there was anything in there / the date of the last posting.

Look to the right again while you are on the forum index page. It's been there for months.

I posted a bargain.... :mellow:

It DOES show up on the RH-side of the front page, but listed as a Classified and in truth it looks like I'm selling a one-off S/H item - it would be helpful if Bargains were differentiated.

Also the entry page is a little complex - having chosen to add a bargain I then had to select bargain in 2 more places, and because I missed one I got an error message that cleared all the text I had written, so had to start all over again.

Just trying to be helpful....

Cheers

Keith

Thank you to those involved in bringing the old system back.  Very good news and pleasant to see (and I certainly agree with the announcement, "tried and true").

Kyle Weber (Private Pilot, ASEL; Flight Test Engineer)
Check out my repaints and downloads, all right here on AVSIM