Sign in to follow this  
sac601

Outside View Transparent Problem

Hi,

Today when I started my FSX and tried to load PMDG 737 and 747, it work fine however the outside view was transparent and there was no wall on the fuselage and I can see threw the fuselage and see the seat inside. I uninstall and reinstall PMDG and same problem.

Can anyone help please? I have Window 7 64bites Pro.

Thanks

Al

Can anyone help please?

Google HIGHMEMFIX and FSX.cfg.

There are several tutorials out there on how to add the HIGHMEMFIX entry into the FSX.cfg.  That should be all you'll need.

Kyle Rodgers

I found the problem. My preview direct X 10 was off in setting. Thanks. Al

In fact DX10 mode brings along a host of other problems that need fixing. What Kyle suggested is a highly recommended setting.

I already have this. Here's what I have :

[GRAPHICS]
SHADER_CACHE_PRIMED_10=1693500672
SHADER_CACHE_PRIMED=1693500672
TEXTURE_MAX_LOAD=1024
NUM_LIGHTS=8
AIRCRAFT_SHADOWS=1
AIRCRAFT_REFLECTIONS=1
COCKPIT_HIGH_LOD=1
LANDING_LIGHTS=1
AC_SELF_SHADOW=1
EFFECTS_QUALITY=2
GROUND_SHADOWS=0
TEXTURE_QUALITY=3
IMAGE_QUALITY=0
See_Self=1
Text_Scroll=1
D3D10=0
HIGHMEMFIX=1
ForceFullScreenVSync=1

Anything wrong with this?

Thanks

Al

I fixe it. I did a FSX disk repair and uninstall acceleration and service pack and reload them. IT solved the problem and even frame rate is now better.

My only problem now is the outside view is too low on 2D forward outside view. When I raise  it up it work however when I look to the side and come back to the front it goes back to down view and I need to refix it again. Anyway it can stay there at defaults?

Thanks a lot guys.

Al

also have you got WideViewAspect=1 in your  fsx.cfg  in your display section

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

how do we get the doors to open plus get the push back tractor to push back .also when I start up fsx and pmdg I always end up on the runway not parked at the gate can anyone assist thank you 

hi again

my issue with the previous post I put above as to do with the 747 pmdg thanks again

Make sure to create your own post next time, and in the proper forum (the 747-400 subforum):

http://forum.avsim.net/forum/352-pmdg-747-400/

how do we get the doors to open?

PMDG Options -> Key Assignments - Set your key assignments to whatever doors you would like.

plus get the push back tractor to push back?

It should show up in FSX if you hit Shift+P and you have your ground vehicles setting on a certain setting above zero.

also when I start up fsx and pmdg I always end up on the runway not parked at the gate

When you select an airport, you're given the option to select a gate or load on the active runway.  Take a look at the main menus.

Kyle Rodgers