Sign in to follow this  
martinlest2

File Library 'Scan Mode' bug

Hi. I have been meaning to ask about this for ages: I have just searched the File Library for an aircraft under FS2004 repaints. 15 pages of results come up, but when I select 'Scan Mode' and then 'Change View', I get a blank page saying 'No more Results in Category' and a 'Return to Library' option. Where did all the results go? If I go backwards in my browser (Firefox) they are still there...

This doesn't happen every time, but often enough to be annoying. Could it be because I search for an item and put inverted commas, like this

"767-200"     -      like that I get 147 files, 15 pages. If I choose to jump to a page from the drop-down box, I also get the 'No more Results in Category' page.

If I don't put inverted commas, the library doesn't search for 767-200s - I get 1512 results, 152 pages, showing all B767s. But the drop-down box to jump and the Scan Mode do then work. is this something that can be fixed Tom?

Many thanks

Martin ^_^

Thank you for reporting it to us.

We'll look into it and see if there is anything we can do.