Sign in to follow this  
BigRick

Soft mute and VoxATC, also VC clickspot

Hi Christian,

Have you tried starting FS2Crew only AFTER you saved/loaded your situation? I don't use VoxATC, but I remember having had the SDK error myself when loading a situation with FS2Crew already running.

Stefan Keller
ngxu_banner.png                 

ugcx_banner.png

Hallo Stefan,

I start Fs2crew after I save/load my situation. So i select the PMDG 737-800 then i save the situation and after i load situation, i start Fs2crew

I start Fs2crew after I save/load my situation. So i select the PMDG 737-800 then i save the situation and after i load situation, i start Fs2crew

It's not always the case, but try not using 'saved' situations.

Have the Trike as the default aircraft when FSX loads, then load the NGX directly from the Free Flight Screen.

But the problem is i must save the situation because Voxatc. I make a flightplan then i must save the situation and then i must load because Voxatc. When i'm not save/load the situation Voxatc doesnt work.

Try installing FS2Crew again (so after installing Vox). Then do your things and wait for the NGX to initialize, then open FS2Crew menu and after that Vox.

Vox also edits the panel.cfg and adss guages, and FS2Crew doesn't like that being altered. So reinstall FS2crew and open FS2Crew before Vox. And start your NGX with 2D panel if it still doesn't work.

It doesn't work. But now it works because i load the sitution, then i start fs2crew >SDK ERROR and i load again the flight now it works. So i must load the situation 2X :lol:

Thank's for the tips

Christian

But now it works because i load the sitution, then i start fs2crew >SDK ERROR and i load again the flight now it works. So i must load the situation 2X

Having to load the situation 2 time: You can thank Simconnect for that.  

Even the all mighty Pete Dowson has observed that, under certain situations, the NGX SDK only loads on "alternate" loads.

Your positive Vox ATC forces you to use their situation file?  That's the reason for this.

But as long as you got it working, that's all that counts.

Cheers,