Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

EGLL77W

Some of my favourite shots airborne..

Going through a bunch of my screenshots and found some I'd like to share with you all (if that's okay  :P)

Starting off with a slightly tricky approach into Moscow (UUDD) after a medium haul from Dubai! Probably no the best time to scramble for the Print Screen key!!  :lol:

DMEILS32R_zps508e1778.png

Next was taken at FL410 shortly after Sunset enroute to Dubai:

FL410_zpsdcd2c2d1.png

Ready to go on Runway 30R at Dubai!

Foggy30ROMDB_zpsc89626ad.png

An oldie from when I was flying at BAV - a little dramatic Sunset via the HUD!

HUD_zps75952a6f.png

Nothing better than departing to the Sunset..

LeavingOMDB_zps8f591723.png

Sunrise over the North Atlantic..

NGX2_zps0a802afb.png

Last but not least, the end of ETOPS on the horizon with landfall! Taken from the JFK trip a week or so back..

SunriseFL390_zpsc158daf6.png

Hope you enjoyed the captures from few of my adventures in this wonderful aircraft PMDG have produced! Once again, thank you PMDG for creating such detailed and realistic aircraft ^_^

Luke 

Boeing777_Banner_Betateam.jpg

- Luke Pabari

Nice set Luke, and i agree...The NGX is the mutts nutts!!

Chris Howard

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.
  • Donation Goals

AVSIM's 2020 Fundraising Goal

Donate to our annual general fundraising goal. This donation keeps our doors open and providing you service 24 x 7 x 365. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. We reset this goal every new year for the following year's goal.

39%
    $9,915.00 of $25,000.00 Donate Now