Sign in to follow this  
Guest stevehow

FSHOTSEAT. SUPPORT..ROUND AND ROUND IN CIRCLES

Guest stevehow

Hi allI give up...3 weeks trying to get Fshotseat support to send me a new key .they send you round and round in circles ,repeating the same advice ..i'm sure they are just trying to get me to buy the product again!!! all i want is a second key to try.after installing a new motherboard,cpu.dvd player cd player and hard drive.evidently installing this hardware will cause problems with Fshotseat.Now i think i'm better off without it...be warned if your thinking of buying FSHOTSEATpro or LITE...i bought both by the way. GRRRRRRrrr steve

Guest stevehow

jim...this problem is still not resolved.i want people to be aware of what can happen if you have a problem with Fshotseat.i use Activesky,activecamera v2 1st class support from both.1st time i've ever had a problem like this with any company.i'm not throwing away 34.95..but your right jim..i won't bump again best wishes steve

Guest cloud_tiger

I've had a few problems with HotSeat in the past but they have always been sorted quickly. Even when it was my own stupid fault !

Guest Jan Bergwall

Strange,I got the key the same day when I reinstalled FSHotSFXmy on my new computer after have sending them an email./Jan Bergwall

Guest mikado

Ditto the above excellent service!

Guest jerel2k4

FSHOTSEAT HAS BEEN GIVEN ME EXCELLENT SERVICE AS WELL. THEY ARE ABOUT TO RELEASE A PATCH FOR FS 9.1. THAT WILL GET THE AI BLAST REVERSER SOUNDS WORKING AGAIN!!!!!!!!!

Guest kickin_chicken

I've used FSHot Seat for months (since 2.1) and have re-installed twice (once for WindowsXP, once again for new HDD). Both times FSHot Seat support got me a new key with 24hrs. without any problems or questions from them. I love this program and await for the FS9.1 patch. Although I dislike "download the key" type of software installs, neither FSHot Seat, Flight1 or Eagledevelopment Group gave me problems when I needed to reinstall their products a couple of times. I cannot speak for everyone, but my experiences with these companies have been excellent. I hope the parent poster can resolve their issue.

Guest stevehow

Hi allIf they had seen my face ..i could say it was that..but i honestly don't know what ive said or done to them.ive asked for a key at least 10 times and they absolutely refuse to send me one.ive asked nice ..ive begged..ive been really nasty...nothing ...i'd say after my last email..ill never see a key...but fshotseat and the lite version cost me ove $50.00 so i am entitled to be mad. best wishes steve