Hey guys!
First, I'd like to introduce myself:
My name is Marius, I'm a sailplane pilot and a dedicated painter for quite a few years now.
Maybe you already know my homepage EDRM-Repaints.

My focus has mostly been on paints for GA so far but I'm actually beginning to do more paints for airliners.
I think it's best to show some pictures of my latest releases instead of too much talking. smile.png

attachment.php?attachmentid=149468&d=137

attachment.php?attachmentid=149469&d=137

attachment.php?attachmentid=149470&d=137

attachment.php?attachmentid=149471&d=137

attachment.php?attachmentid=149472&d=137

attachment.php?attachmentid=149466&d=137

attachment.php?attachmentid=149467&d=137

If you'd like to stay tuned on my projects you can like EDRM-Repaints on facebook.

Cheers
Marius

spacer.png

+1.  Very nice work.  Welcome to AVSIM.  Think you'll get a lot of followers!

Best regards,

Jim

Jim Young | AVSIM Online! - Simming's Premier Resource!

Member, AVSIM Board of Directors - Serving AVSIM since 2001

Submit News to AVSIM
Important other links: Basic FSX Configuration Guide | AVSIM CTD Guide | AVSIM Prepar3D Guide | Help with AVSIM Site | Signature Rules | Screen Shot Rule | AVSIM Terms of Service (ToS)

I7 8086K  5.0GHz | GTX 1080 TI OC Edition | Dell 34" and 24" Monitors | ASUS Maximus X Hero MB Z370 | Samsung M.2 NVMe 500GB and 1TB | Samsung SSD 500GB x2 | Toshiba HDD 1TB | WDC HDD 1TB | Corsair H115i Pro | 16GB DDR4 3600C17 | Windows 10 

Thanks for your feedback.

In the future EDRM-Repaints will not only be focussed on repaints anymore, instead I will add unified checklists for a variety of aircraft.

First it was just an idea to get rid of the thousands of (partly incomplete) different checklists, thus having one personal layout of a checklist for different aircraft types.

Just like a airline has one. By now I've already released a checklist for the Avro RJ-Series and there are more to follow.

For example the checklist of the Fokker 70/100, which is about to be released soon and a 737NG checklist which still needs some work and test flights.

I hope with this step some paints designed for complex airplanes become more enjoyable.  :biggrin:  

And now, in case you own the QW Avro-Jet, go ahead and try the first checklist uploaded!

Cheers
Marius

spacer.png

Hey Leen
Do you have the Reg. font? I was searching for it without success so I finally took a default one and turned it to fit.
And well, the KLM color is the same procedure any time: You got a blue, you cange it, you repeat the process around 500 times to end up with try one again. :D
What do you suggest, brighter, darker? 

I'm very willing to update this as the KLM is my favorite airline. :)

Btw: In between I have realeased the old Martinair Vliegschool paint for that beauty:
2013-9-10_23-46-16-848tudy.jpg

(Yes, "Lelystad" font is slightly incorrect as well, also had a search without any results on that one :( )

Cheers
Marius

spacer.png

Hi Marius.

The light blue is quiet OK, its the cheatline wich is off-color.
Try RGB 3-31-94.

Wich font, I have no idea, just having a good look at pictures and reproduce manually will do the trick.
MIND the position of the characters and the  -

The nose should only read A not BA.

The Martinair is very good.

Just the - in the reg is a bit to long.

Cheers

Leen

forumlogopaintmod.png

"Non licet omnibus volare cum aquilis" (Azzurro)

Visit Flybike-Paints

Thanks for the advice, I'll try that color next time I start my sim.

Regarding the BA I used this reference material. I guess they have changed it from time to time just as some other details and stickers on the plane.

(There are two more version to follow, starring a broader variety of the clubs paints ;) ).

On the Martinair I used a official font-template so I just checked the dimensions of the complete reg. and not interal proportions.

I'll do that as well.

I really appreciate your constructive critism, it's something useful on trying to improve the quality of my paint.

Nog eens dank je wel!

Cheers
Marius

spacer.png