Sign in to follow this  
Vulkan

New computer, new purchase?

I bought the NGX in 2012 (summer) and it has been a blast. It has taken my flight simming to a whole new level and I am really enjoying it! Now, I have decided to invest in a new computer. And I start thinking about all my add ons. Since I have downloaded the NGX when I bought it, I logged in to my account at PMDG, but I see that the download URL has expired. Does this mean that I have to buy the NGX again? Or can I just put the downloaded file from my old computer and install it again on my new computer with the same license?

Does this mean that I have to buy the NGX again? Or can I just put the downloaded file from my old computer and install it again on my new computer with the same license?

If you still have the installer, you just have to run the installer on the new computer and activate the software.

If you do not have the installer, you need to purchase the extended download service available at http://www.precisionmanuals.com/ProductCart/pc/viewPrd.asp?idproduct=84&idcategory=10 for $4.95. The purchase will show up in your purchase history. Then you need to register a new account at support.precisionmanuals.com to submit a ticket for a new download. PMDG will look at your purchase history and will send you a new download link.

Kenny Lee
"Keep climbing"
pmdg_trijet.jpg

Great, thank you! I will do as you described.

For the PMDG staff.  I did the purchase and the ticket for the new URL, but this was about 6 hours ago and I havent got any reactivation or email.  Thats all that Im waiting to install NGX in the new system I just built.

NGX order 

Extended download order: 

Hope you can help me...

Thanks.

We state 24-48 hours for ticket responses - 6 hours isn't unusual. I'm just logging on to do them now.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

I tried to install the file that I downloaded over a year ago, but the activation doesn't work. I think that it is due to that I have installed it on two computers already. It said that I had used my possible activations. I have submitted a ticket. I suppose that I can get a new activation code. And if not, I will buy the plane again. I can't fly without it! :)