Sign in to follow this  
Fede

I can't log into ORBX forums -I'm a registered user-

Hi there,
I've been desperately trying to get access to their support forum, but after I log in everything is empty. No threads, no titles, nothing, just the banners are working. There are 6 subforums when I'm a guest. As soon as I log in they disappear. I have a white page.

I already sent 2 emails to their admin, but I never had a reply or a fix (first mail was sent on 28th May, the last one on 6th June) for this. Can anybody help me and tell me who can I mail to and fix this issue? Is this because I changed my email address, and now it's different from the one I used to purchase the sceneries?

I hope somebody can help me

Thanks

Fede

Hi Fede,

it shouldn't matter that you have changed your email address, the only they normally want to see is that you quote the 'order number' that you received when you purchased one of their scenery titles. 

On the main ORBX front page the 'business' email address is given as info@orbxsystems.com but I don't know if that's the address when you encounter log in issues sorry.

Cheers Dave

Sounds like a browser issue to me... have you tried the usual fixes?  For example, clearing your browser's cache and forcing a full reload of the page by pressing [CTRL]+[F5]

Cheers,

Derek

Hi Fede,

When you wrote on here it was still too early on a Monday morning in Melbourne for ORBX to doing business. If you used that email address as posted by Dave, you should have heard back by now as it is past noon. Is your access issue now resolved? Thank you in advance for letting us know if it is resolved.

Kind regards,

Public holiday in much (all?) of 'straya today, so you might have to wait until the UK come on line.

Mike

thanks guys. I tried diffrent browsers but nothing changed. i don‘t think time was an issue as I wrote the admin 2 weeks ago for the first time...anyway let‘s see if this post works :)

cheers

Yeah, possibly some validation error. As far as I understand I have to make a post in the validation thread to validate...right? But as soon as I log in this is the main forum page

FTXforum_zps08cae790.png

As you can see I can't read a single forum...
I'll try again with the info@orbxetc  and see if this time I'll get a reply

Cheers

Just to add what I see in my profile

Fede Member Since 19 Jan 2010
ONLINE Last Active Today, 12:21 AM
star_off.pngstar_off.pngstar_off.pngstar_off.pngstar_off.png

Community Stats
  • GroupValidating
  • Active Posts3
  • Profile Views9
  • Member TitleNewbie
  • Age33 years old
  • BirthdayFebruary 18, 1980

Somebody fixed it :)

Cheers

Thanks for reporting back Fede. I expected it would only be a glitch of some sort.

Hello;

I just looked there through the member list,it looks like your an active member.

Mark