Sign in to follow this  
ja99

Odd SceneRy effect at LEMD_Barajas

Hi all!downloaded this airport and the recommended mesh for Spain from Air Hispania but it looks like it`s on top of a mountain so is the air force airport next door.any clues? :unsure:

Edited by firehawk44
Photo deleted. Exceeded 1600W limit.

Hi,

which version of LEMD is it?

Do you use a modified FS2004 stock airport file, perhaps from here:

http://www.aero.sors.fr/navaids.html?

I observed this effect when I once updated the navaid database from the link above (contains revised APXXXXXX.bgl files for Western Europe) and accidentally overwrote the customized APXXXXXX.bgl which came with my version of LEMD (I use Aerosofts Mega Airport). Restoration of the file from one of my two backups cured the problem.

Regards,

Harald

EDIT: I didn't read carefully enough, you did in fact describe the version. Does it come with a customized APxxxxxx? Or were you maybe adviced to deactivate any FS2004 stock scenery file in the readme...?

Harald Geyer
   Gründer der Messerschmitt Freunde Dresden v. V.

lYI9iQV.jpg

Try de-Reging LIEO if you have the improved version installed. Good luck, Roy.

:lol: Good tip Roy,i disabled both isd LIEO and Olbia vfr and LEMD is back on ground level.strange aint it!

Is there a way around this itch? :wacko:

Glad to be able to help. I first got the problem when I uploaded the big payware LEMD.

Had a fairly long e-mail interchange with the developers who finally found the cure on a website that they refered me to. If you get a similar problem with northern Taiwan add

on scenery go into a flight through default aircraft/ airfield then "go-to"/select aircraft.

If your add on scenery in the Philippines has the grass turn grey, then take the seasons file out of the Taiwan scenery. Might save you having to post!! Roy.

Iv`e reinstalled LIEO but not Olbia scenery and the scenery at LEMD is fine!

Now i see most of my airports have disappeared (no buildings)and i have to remove them from the scenery library and reinstall most annoying,any clues?