Sign in to follow this  
Q_flyer

Orbx PNW / MCA Airfields, in the Tecnam P92 Eaglet

Approaching the town of Glide in Southern Oregon, on a 1:50 flight from 8OR3 Riverview Ranch to WA79 Walter Sutton's Private Strip, in the fantastic Ants Airplanes Tecnam P92 Eaglet LSA

Click pic to see full size

45454510.jpg

What cloud textures are you using? Quite nice.

Intel i7 10700K | Asus Maximus XII Hero | Asus TUF RTX 3090 | 32GB HyperX Fury 3200 DDR4 | 1TB Samsung M.2 (W11) | 2TB Samsung M.2 (MSFS2020) | Arctic Liquid Freezer II 280mm AIO | 43" Samsung Q90B | 27" Asus Monitor

Amazing shot.. it really captures what makes flight simming so magical sometimes :)

I also love Ant's Eaglet, he really makes super high quality stuff, all at $20 a pop.

Sometimes all you need is one,just like this one,Superb!!

100%75%50%d8a34be0e82d98b5a45ff4336cd0dddc

0D8701AB-1210-4FF8-BD6C-309792740F81.gif

Patrick

Thanks very much Gents!

What cloud textures are you using? Quite nice.

I actually use Zinnertek Ultimate Weather.     I own REX but sometimes the cloud schemes can just look a little too flash for my own tastes.  The Zinnertek package gives a nice real-world enhancement with no frame rate hit whatsoever.

OpusFSX is in use in the shot too.

PS......... For those that do not own the "MCA NA Airstrips Vol 1", they are absolutely fantastic! I actually prefer them to the Orbx fields because everyone of the MCA strips has been chosen because it is a flying challenge to get in (or out) of them.   They are stunning and frame rate friendly (and only $19.99 for 3 beautiful fields).   Can't wait for MCA to release the next lot.   They blend perfectly with Orbx PNW.  :)