Sign in to follow this  
Sesquashtoo

Finding ATC freq's within XPX...

Is there a certain sure fire way to bring up the required ATC radio freq's for any individual airport/airfield?

I have been using the LOCAL MAPS feature, and then have double-clicked on the airport icon mask...but in trying that with the the new KDFW, I can't seem to activate the mask for the radio freq's.

Can anybody point me to how you should do this for all airport inquiries?

What procedure within XPX?

Thanks.

Mitch

The local map is the way, but it's a single click on airport icon. Be sure to click on the main icon, and not the ILS.

Pascal

The local map is the way, but it's a single click on airport icon. Be sure to click on the main icon, and not the ILS.

Pascal

Ok, thanks, Pascal.  I'll just try zoning in more on the airport map icon, and single click as you state.  Thanks for the reply!

Mitch