Sign in to follow this  
SVA1181

Need your opinion on E-Jets v2 Embraer 175/195 before buying

I agree  with the praise of the E-jet but just a little correction or precision here :

The E-JET is a FEELTHERE product  !  :smile:  :smile:

To my knowledge Wilco does only the publishing.

Guy

Everybody please keep wilco pub around by purchasing thier products, they are not perfect, but they definatly not half baked captain move on to next product and simulate finishing the current product.

If you ask me their CRJ is way more buggy and unfinished than any Captain Sim product to this date other than the 777.

Hello,

I am thinking of buying the Embraer 175/195 of wilco

Im surprised Scoob hasn't jumped on this already but... The E-Jets and E-jets v2 are 100% feelthere products and have nothing to do with wilco. The ERJ v2 is also a 100% feelthere product.

Tom

"I just wanna tell you both: good luck. We're all counting on you."

@@Simmer2050 and fscamp, Please friends, don't take this thread into an argument over CS. Please keep it regarding the embraer, which I am enjoying these days

Thank you for your understanding.

@@t_bergman I knew that after I did my research,but after seeing the clear picture I bought it from feelthere shop :).

To all:

here is a question regarding the e195 vnav, is the purple flchg on the pfd indicates that the vnav (climb) is on? Because the aircraft feels unstable while climbing in this mode.

To all:

here is a question regarding the e195 vnav, is the purple flchg on the pfd indicates that the vnav (climb) is on? Because the aircraft feels unstable while climbing in this mode.

FLCH in magenta means that VNAV is on.

But I see no instability in this mode.

Guy

Usually it is unstable in changing winds (which is a usual thing) below 10000 feet,with speed at or below 250. So I am thinking of flying it manually till I reach a stable level.

The E-jet has several little flaws (for example FD wrong in Take-off mode).

I made very recently a sum-up of those (with workarounds) in the FT forum in this thread (10-th message).

http://forum.iemit.com/Default.aspx?g=posts&t=5726

You find also information there on how to fly an automatic departure with Fms speeds and other things...

This might be of interest to you. :smile:

Guy

Does anyone want to retexture the VC for me...please please please :D

Ron Hamilton

"95% is half the truth, but most of it is lies, but if you read half of what is written, you'll be okay." __ Honey Boo Boo's Mom

Hello Guy,

Thank you for the valuable information. Do you think feelthere are working to tweak these differences, or there is no more development on this product?

I agree the FT Embraers would really be stellar with a VC remodel and improved lighting. I use them all the time in spite of the dingy visuals. I would gladly pay for a updated models.

By the way, the systems descriptions in the Ejets and ERJ manuals are a bit thin (probably due to copyright), it's a good idea to do a search for the real AOM's.

Barry Friedman

@ Barry and Ron, same here, although it is still a fresh aircraft in my hangar, I am ready to pay more for an updated version (updated cockpit and tweaked performance). This aircraft is now in my favorites list.

Hello Guy,

Thank you for the valuable information. Do you think feelthere are working to tweak these differences, or there is no more development on this product?

Hi Steve,

This plane is several years old !

Imho (that means I am sure :smile: ) there is NO more developpment.

I for my part have learned to live with the little flaws (and I use only the 2d panel) and greatly enjoy it as it is.  :smile:

Guy