Sign in to follow this  
Daniel choen

Darker nights- no solution yet.

Hey fellows,

I see some people still talking about the night texture at FSX, I myself tried the mogwaisoft for fsx, but still the night texture isn't as dark as it needs to be, you can see clouds very white etc etc...

does anyone manage to get the night effect as it should?

thanks in advance, cheers. 

Mogwaisoft alone is barely enough! You will need a lighting addon like ENB series or Sweetfx and trust me on this FSX SHADE plus one of thos programs gives the best looking fsx ever! Youtube it if you want proof. Just remember these programs need a lot of ut luckily a few tried and tested ones exsi. Please also bear in mind that idf you choose to use Shade and ENB/ sweetfx, some extra tuning will be require to make sure the programs dont conflict.

Good luck! B)

Flying Tigers Group

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

Mogwaisoft alone is barely enough! You will need a lighting addon like ENB series or Sweetfx and trust me on this FSX SHADE plus one of thos programs gives the best looking fsx ever! Youtube it if you want proof. Just remember these programs need a lot of ut luckily a few tried and tested ones exsi. Please also bear in mind that idf you choose to use Shade and ENB/ sweetfx, some extra tuning will be require to make sure the programs dont conflict.

Good luck! B)

Although there isn't much sense to run ENB and SFX at the same time because they do the same thing. I recommend SweetFX and Shade, you'll love it and you won't CTD!

xxwAU.pngUzJYY.png

There is also a tool to make Nvidia use the full RGB range which it doesn't by default, which essentially makes the darks darker. Can't remember where I found it but you should be able to Google "Nvidia full rgb tool" and find it.

For everyone, i have tried various things, the one thing that works perfectly it the sweetFX, it is absolutely amazing!

http://www.realenvironmentxtreme.com/forums/index.php?/topic/14771-natural-enbplus-download-included/

Totally free if you have REX

Pitch black nights

Its brilliant.

thanks Henry, I wonder, what are the difference between this one and sweetFX, why sould I use that over that? you know what I mean? they both working great, what should i pick?? does anybody else tried this? thanks!

thanks Henry, I wonder, what are the difference between this one and sweetFX, why sould I use that over that? you know what I mean? they both working great, what should i pick?? does anybody else tried this? thanks!

The main reason I can think of is, SweetFX runs in DX10 .

AMD Ryzen 7 3700X 4.2 32 gig ram, Nvidia RTX3060 12 gig, Intel 760 SSD M2 NVMe 512 gig, M2NVMe 1Tbt (OS) M2NVMe 2Tbt (MSFS) Crucial MX500 SSD (Backup OS). VR Oculus Quest 2

YouTube:- https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC96wsF3D_h5GzNNJnuDH3WQ   ProATC/SR FB Group:- https://www.facebook.com/groups/1571953959750565

Flight Simulator First Officer User Group:- https://www.facebook.com/groups/564880128522788 ProATC/SR and Flight Sim First Officer (FSFO) Beta tester

Reality Is For People Who Can't Handle Simulation!

@Ioan92 I never said ENB and SFX I said ENB OR SFX

Oh, my bad then. Even then it doesn't require fiddling, because they're two different applications. :)

xxwAU.pngUzJYY.png

I think because you can turn the REX program on and off inflight if you don't like it or want more light, its incredibly simple but effective, it doesn't mess around with any of your files at all or effect frames.