Sign in to follow this  
Gizmo05

3 Monitor angle setup

Greetings to all,

I have a question which may differ from everyone's perspetive but would like to hear your thoughts and opinion. My question is... what is a good angle to turn your left and right monitor to have a decent or a good simming experience as far as the cockpit view goes? This thought has been on my mind now for a while but could not find the sweet spot. Would appreciate your inputs if you don't mind.

Thank you in advance

Regards :unsure:

Going to depend on how you project it ...

If you use tripple-head-to-go ... no angle needed as its one desktop view so stright flat monitors (which is what I use).

If your useing multi computers then you will need to adjust the viewing angle as the 'focal' point for each view will be diffrent.

You will get the anhle required simply by taxiing and turning the aircraft and see what angle is required for best vewing.