Sign in to follow this  
MDF86

Upcoming FSX Airports you are waiting for?

Everyone seems to be talking about new aircraft these days, but what sceneries/airports are coming up that you know about, which you are looking forward to?

Aside from FTX Global, which I think will totally change the enjoyment I get from the sim, I'm looking forward to the following as I like doing hops over Europe:

- Aerosoft Rome Fiumicino

- Aerosoft Dublin

- FSDG Copenhagen

- FSDG Prague (really looking forward to this as one of my favourite places in real life - the city, not the airport that is!)

What else is in the pipeline that has you excited?

- Aerosoft Dublin

- Aerosoft Canary Islands

- Flight Beam Dulles

- Belfast City by this guy: 

http://www.fsdeveloper.com/forum/showpost.php?p=639225&postcount=32 

http://www.fsdeveloper.com/forum/showpost.php?p=641105&postcount=36

- FSDG Copenhagen

- FSDG Prague

- LHSim Budapest

- DD EPWA

- DD New York

- Wing Creation Tokyo Narita

- Taxi2Gate Orlando

Regards,

Ró.

Rónán O Cadhain.

sig_FSLBetaTester.jpg

I'm really looking forward to FTX EU: Northern Ireland and Shamrock122's Belfast City airport-

screenshot1_zpsc7423021.png

Finally some good scenery for my area.

Ro, is there a decent Dublin at the moment?

There seem to be a few attempts - Eiresim/BluePrint/FWI - are any of them half decent?

Eiresim looks really old, the FWI looks the best of them from what little I've seen.

I'm really looking forward to FTX EU: Northern Ireland

I had forgotten about that, that's certainly one on my list and of course FTX EU: Republic of Ireland, but I don't think that's due till after Northern Ireland is finished.

Ro, is there a decent Dublin at the moment?

There seem to be a few attempts - Eiresim/BluePrint/FWI - are any of them half decent?

Eiresim looks really old, the FWI looks the best of them from what little I've seen.

Eiresim is as good as it get's at the minute, I have it and it's what I use all the time, it's AES compatible too which is important for me.

Terry was supposed to be coming out with a new version for it, but then when he was half way through Aerosoft jumped in and started their own after Terry had paid for ground imagery and everything, but he's been forced to cancle his project unfortunately, which is rather unfortunate as he's a very good developer. My son used beta test for him, but alas he's had to give up development now.

Regards,

Ró.

Rónán O Cadhain.

sig_FSLBetaTester.jpg

CYYZ, one of the busiest, most modern (fully automated deicing)  and most neglected by payware scenery devs.

spacer.png

FlightBeam Washington Dulles
Drzewiecki Design Warsaw
Aerosoft Prague
Aerosoft Rome Fiumicino
FlyTampa Sydney
FSDG Thessaloniki
SunSkyJet Detroit

FlightBeam KIAD

FlightBeam Secret Project =)

ORBX NZAA

T2G MMMX

LHSim LHBP

LatinVFR KMIA V2

FlyTampa YSSY

Aerosoft Heathrow Xtreme V2

Chris Ferguson

PC Specs(Rebuilt 1/11/19): i7-9700K - Non-OC'd, EVGA RTX 2080ti, G.Skillz 16GB Ram 3000mhz, EVGA SuperNOVA 1000w PSU, Cooler Master ML360R, ASRock Phantom Gaming 4 MoBo, 2x 2TB HDD, 1x 1TB Samsung EVO SSD, 1x 220GB WD SSD

FlyTampa - Sydney

SunSkyJet - Detroit

Drzewiecki Design - New York airports and city bundle

Wing Creation - Tokyo (Narita)

Danny Hicks

Whatever Ray Smith releases next!!!

Jesse Cochran
"... eyes ever turned skyward"

P3D v5.3 Professional, Windows 10 Professional, Jetline GTX, Gigabyte Aorus X299 Gaming 7 mobo, i7 7740X @ 4.9 GHz, Corsair H115i Liquid Cooling, 32Gb SDRAM @ 3200MHz, Nvidia GeForce GTX1080Ti @ 11 GB

ORBX Global + NALC, ASP3D, ASCA, ENVTEX, TrackIR, Virtual-Fly Yoko Yoke, TQ6+, Ruddo+ Rudder Pedals

UK2000 Luton

Orbx NZAA

FT YSSY

FB KIAD

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Lian Li PC-O11D XL,MSI RTX 3080 SUPRIM 12Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, Corsair R1000X Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.