Sign in to follow this  
Tom Allensworth

Holy Puck!

Into 3 overtimes at 9:29 in the third left at this point and it looks like it will continue for a while. GO BOSTON! :Nail Biting:

I feel sorry for the Europeans watching this.. Call in sick!

EDIT: and of course, one minute after I post this Chicago scores and wins the first of seven. With a double redirect wouldn't you know. Sheech.

You should moderate your title as this is not one of those Internet gaming forums where you can post about anything you want.  We have several young members here at AVSIM who are vulnerable to insinuations of swearing.  Please read the AVSIM Terms of Service again especially under the Freedom of Speech section.  Please try to keep AVSIM as an educational and entertainment resource for people interested in flight simulation.

Regards

An avsim user

(sorry couldn't resist)

It took me two overtime periods to come up with that witty subject title, and it passed all my sniff tests in regards to our policies. :Hug:

An unbelievably exciting and well played game. Almost two hours of hockey! I'm a Blackhawks fan, so I'm happy but the Bruins played one hell of a game and they will be tough to beat. Rask and Crawford were on their a-games, and in all honesty and fairness I doubt Crawford coulda stopped a double redirect like that either. 

SO looking forward to the rest of the series, especially since I turned 21 yesterday and can now go and view them from our bars. That and I live in North Dakota where everyone is crazy about hockey and has a team picked out.

GO HAWKS!

Elijah Hoyt
747ST.jpg
CFI, CFII, CMEL, CSEL, CSES, IFR

I'm on the fence with this one, either could win and I would be happy. They are both original 6, Chicago could use a few more Stanley Cup titles, However Boston could use another big party given they year they've had.......

Alright then.....GO BOSTON  :lol:

Matthew Kane

no stutters, and plenty of stick flex - was a good game :clapping:

Danny Hicks

At that point in a Cup Final, the winning goal is rarely pretty.  What an entertaining start to the series.

Oh, and GO HAWKS! 

Scott

You should moderate your title as this is not one of those Internet gaming forums where you can post about anything you want.  We have several young members here at AVSIM who are vulnerable to insinuations of swearing.  Please read the AVSIM Terms of Service again especially under the Freedom of Speech section.  Please try to keep AVSIM as an educational and entertainment resource for people interested in flight simulation.

Regards

An avsim user

(sorry couldn't resist)

You hit the nail on the head.  Who does he think he is?  He acts like he runs the place or something!!!!!#!#!  Wannabe Mod for sure!  I would have titled the thread (to keep things aviation related - Boston Bruins Fly High Until the Blackhawks Last Puck)

Tom, consider yourself warned!  I hope this guy knows who he's dealing with here.... :smile:

Please try to keep AVSIM as an educational and entertainment resource for people interested in flight simulation.

Like this?

orr.jpg

I realize that there are those too young to remember, but this is Bobby Orr scoring the winning goal in overtime in the 1970 Stanley Cup finals.  It is considered by many to be the greatest hockey photograph of all time.