Sign in to follow this  
JSkorna

AI Radar Display for Fs2004

Guest s76x

Hi,there's an AI radar display compatible with fs2004 where is possible to see AI flights around your aircraft? I remember that there was an "ai map" dll module for fs2002, but this isn't compatible with fs2004.Best Wishes,Sergio

Guest stevehow

hi sergiothere is a Tcas that comes with Activesky..i think its called Activeradar.its part of the main program...but since the patch it doesn't work anymore...should be a fix soon...i hope best wishes steve

The new chinook by Mark Adams and Tom Woods contains a traffic radar that works in FS9 even in multiplayer. The gauge is by Arne Bartels

Guest yarvelling

Eric Marciano's F16.GAU works very well, and is fairly easy to add into a lot of existing panels. This shows AI upto 40 miles away and you can click-on any of the traces and see details of the aircraft concerned: flight number, speed, altitude.....It's available from his website, free! www.emarciano.free.fr/

I use an add on called Avionic RADAR Device by Victor Teluff. It is not a gauge, and I run it across WideFS on a client computer. It is a very handy item in a crowded area. You can, if you desire, even "delete" AI aircraft in the air to avoid AI that are on top of each other. I use it to create a space for my approach when using RADAR Contact which doesn't yet pick up AI for spacing etc. Deleting AI may not be realistic, but it is one way to solve an imperfect system.Check it out at:http://www.teluff.com/e/products/products06aVTAR.htmlJoe LorencVice President, Carolina Operations, VN7 Networkhttp://www.vn7network.com/

Joe Lorenc

Guest daveg4otu

>Eric Marciano's F16.GAU works very well, and is fairly easy>to add into a lot of existing panels. This shows AI upto 40>miles away and you can click-on any of the traces and see>details of the aircraft concerned: flight number, speed,>altitude.....>It's available from his website, free! >www.emarciano.free.fr/>I have this fitted in a couple of aircraft and it does work very well. You can alter the range 40/20/10 miles.You need a suitable space on the panel preferably about 150x150 pixels,or you could put it in a seperate window.Dave

Hi Steve,The FS patch did nothing to Active Sky or to Active Radar. Are you having trouble with your version? There is no fix soon because nothing is broken with the patch. We do however continue to work on other weather issues.Also, there is no TCAS with Active Radar. AR is for precipitation only.Hope this helps,JimActiveSky Supporthttp://www.hifisim.com/images/as2004proudsupporter.jpg

Guest quocthangpa

my dearDo you know why my A320Pro can't work with TCAS in FS2004. It worked very well in FS2002.TKS