Sign in to follow this  
mankal4

ATN gauge by Etienne Martin

HiI have installed the atn.gau FS9 gauges v 1.2.1by Etienne Martin. Everything is working good except the outside temperature and pressure gauge does not appear.gauge00=Pusbackgauge01=Scalegauge02=ElectricIt looks like the 4th gauge is missing. I strictly followed the installation instructions from Etienne Martin but could not get this one installed.Can anybody help?Many thanksRen

Guest deKoven

No help here, I'm afraid. I couldn't get this version even to show up in the cockpit. I went back to the previous version and that works fine. I only use the pushback gauge anyways so no loss at all, at least for me. :D

I have the same problem, I e-mailed Etienne today to see what can be done. In the meantime I tried to enter gauge03=atn!Ambient, 0,192,300,80which I found in the old previous 1.1 version. However it didn't help.

Guest Ridge_Runner_5

I get errors when I load up an aircraft with the gauges in it...gauges wont even show at all.

Guest deKoven

>I get errors when I load up an aircraft with the gauges in>it...gauges wont even show at all.Check the Readme file for discussion of the dll file which comes in the package. I had trouble at first but then after I installed the dll things worked fine. :D

Hi,Had the same problem not being able to show the ambient part of the gauge. Did a bit of experimentation and it appears the "size" is wrong even if you add the gauge03=atn!Ambient, 0,192,300,80 it still doesn't show. Altered the size to 300, 272 and all is fine.Try the set up below, works perfectly on my system.position=1background_color=92,92,92size_mm=300, 272visible=0sizeable=1ident=15123gauge00=atn!Pushback, 0,0,300,80,15123gauge01=atn!Scale, 0,80,300,56gauge02=atn!Electric, 0,136,300,56gauge03=atn!Ambient, 0,192,300,80Regards,Steve.

Hello Steve, that's Exactly the solution. I got the same answer from Etienne Martin also. Hopefully more people will try this little beauty out.