Sign in to follow this  
Guest stevehow

advice ?

Guest stevehow

hi can anyone suggest a program that gives callouts ..BUT NOT Fshotseatim in the middle of a 3 week battle to get a replacement key from them..they have got be the worst company ever ,for after sales support any ideas thanks steve

Guest paulri

Hi Steve,Check out FDC Live cockpit (ver 2 of Dave March's Flightdeck Companion). Forum for FDC here on AVsim, link to the Oncourse software web site is:http://www.oncourse-software.co.uk/Live cockpit is published and distributed by Aerosoft and additional info on it can be found at their web site. I do not believe the Oncourse web site has yet been updated for Live Cockpit, info there refers to ver 1 and its updates to ver 1.54, but the only significant difference between the two versions is the addition in ver 2 of additional default aircraft, primarily Airbus, with their Performance Files and checklists and a hard copy of the online HELP files. From a features and operating standpoint, it is version 1.54 of FDC plus the new aircraft. Live cockpit also comes in a German language version as well. Oh yeah, as an FDC Team Member, I do have some favorable bias about both versions FDC. :-)Cheers,Paul

Guest stevehow

thanks guysjust what i needed steve

Guest Raymond

Sorry to bust in on your topic but I cannot seem to find where I would put a new question for FDC for FSX. I have been trying to install FDC for a couple of days and after installing it exactly and then hitting the icon I get " error 58 file already exists in checkfile routine" Please is there anyone who can helo......I am going crazy trying to install this #### software.RegardsRaymondrtaylor18@aol.com

Guest RonB49

Hi Raymond,Scroll down to the OnCourse Software Support Forums. You'll find the FDC forum there. Dave March will get you going.R-