Sign in to follow this  
basys

Request for assistance - VCPMOD creator required

Hi FolksApologies if this is the wrong forum for this request. :-newbie Request for assistance - VCPMOD creator required--------------------------------------------------------As part of an upcoming AI Helicopter & Offshore Scenery package release,I'm in desperate need of someone who can create some VCPMODs. :-zhelpAny offers ? For the initial package I require ~36 VCPMODs, (of which 10 are close duplicates).This work could be split between a number of individuals.All assistance gratefully received & credited. Why I'm not doing this myself----------------------------------I recognise EditVoicePack is a very easy program to use and I have created a few VCPMODs myself.As an FS2002 user I can only use earlier EditVoicePack version 2.2This has not been updatedable since August 2003.This version is no longer supported on the EditVoicePack server.The current EditVoicePack server may already contain these VCPMODs or something similar which may be easily modified.Whilst this initial request is for ~36 VCPMODsthe packages were developing, (non commercial),will eventually require possibly as many as 500 VCPMOds.These packages will extend the realism in the FS world, (UK initially).I have other commitments in the development of these packages,and as such my time is limited.I'm hoping to find technically competent individualswho could quickly generate the initial set,setting the ball rolling. Any takers ? ;-) Offshore Scenery Development Project-------------------------------------------For further information on the AI Helicopter & Offshore Scenery packages please have a look over at Hovercontrol -http://www.hovercontrol.comSpecifically in the forum for the Offshore Scenery Development Project -http://www.hovercontrol.com/cgi-bin/ib3/ik...gi?;act=SF;f=44This link might only take you to the forum's listing,if so, we're at the bottom of the page,Hovercontrol Friends - Offshore Scenery Development Project . Many ThanksATBPaul Donnelly (basys)