Sign in to follow this  
John F

Trio of Embraer Brasilias

EMB-120 model by Erick Cantu.

John

Beautiful pics and model.

Fantastic paint job on those little Embraers!  (OK, maybe I'm a little biased) :LMAO: 

That Mesa logo was tricky, there was no good pic of it anywhere, I basically had to draw it from scratch.

Regards,

Steve Dra 

Regards,
Steve Dra
Get my paints for MSFS planes at flightsim.to here, and iFly 737s here
Download my FSX, P3D paints at Avsim by clicking here

9Slp0L.jpg 

Fantastic paint job on those little Embraers!  (OK, maybe I'm a little biased) :LMAO: 

That Mesa logo was tricky, there was no good pic of it anywhere, I basically had to draw it from scratch.

Regards,

Steve Dra

Hey, Steve! I knew I should have credited the painter. Always loved your work (wish it weren't just past tense). Glad to see you're still lurking.

John

No worries about the credits John.   Nice to see some of my paints are still being enjoyed.   Yeah I've pretty much retired from assembly line painting, but still pick up a project from time to time when a plane comes out I like to fly and nobody's painted the liveries I want.  (like the 120's big jet brothers, the 175 and 195).

I also paint some on request time permitting and availability of the model in my hangar (in fact painting 2 now for someone that I don't own...the PMDG 737 and Q400)....it is a challenge to say the least, but I'll get them done (Ray if you are reading I'll have an update for you soon) :)

And I hope to pickup the PMDG 777 when comes out, and will paint for that one if other painters dont pick up the liveries I like to fly. :wink: 

And..if by some chance we ever see a LevelD 757, I'll be sure to transfer my 767 paints to her (At least my 2 favs, American and UPS)

Regards,

Steve Dra 

Regards,
Steve Dra
Get my paints for MSFS planes at flightsim.to here, and iFly 737s here
Download my FSX, P3D paints at Avsim by clicking here

9Slp0L.jpg 

Great shots! I particularly like the second one.