Sign in to follow this  
Guest daveg4otu

Most Beautiful Aircraft

Old: DC-3New: Citation X

Guest wathomas777

I Second that motion. Although the 727 comes in close. Also, the Staggerwing is a pretty airplane,

Guest glnflwrs

I also lean toward the 727, although the Lear 23 comes pretty close.Then there's the F-4u Corsair, the P-51D, the Concorde, SR-71, T-38, etc., etc., etc.Glenn

Old: I agree with everyone that said/says/will say DC-3New: A340 (nobrainer for me... just beauty all around)

The B-52. I spent 6 yrs as a gunner, it was the most beautiful plane then and still is today.

Guest Bigshot

Military, the F16. Civilian, The Premier I. No doubt.

Guest saudi_777

Old: DC3. Military: F-16. Civil: Boeing 777.I really hope that someone agrees with me on the 777, because I personally think that it's the classiest looking plane flying the skies.... :D

Old(ish): Cessna 152New: Cessna 172 Yes, it is kind of an addiction. For me, the small, high wing planes from Cessna are just stunning/brilliant, even if your just watching them from the fence... Then when I have the greatest honor to fly it (unfortunatley comes once a week :( ) , it is a better feeling than your first airplane ride for me :+ ...and no. I'm not as weird as you think :-lolJason :-wave

Guest CargoMun

I'll jump on that B777 beeing the most beautiful looking plane in the skies today ;)Previous all time favorite of mine is however the 727. Everything just looks perfectly in place on that plane :)

Airliner - 757GA - Cessna 421Military - Su-33On the flip side, ugliest:Airliner - A319/318 (these things looke way too short to me)GA - No idea (I'm inclined to pick one of the Rutan planes tho)Military - A-10 (gotta go with the hog!)

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

all my life i've always admired the DC-10. its always been amazing to me that the tail doesn't snap off from the thrust of the #3 engine!chris

Guest AAF

The Boeing 757 family, to me, embodies the very word beauty (in the aviation sense). The shape of it is so sleek and thin, it simply looks like it belongs in the air, and that's a quality that I like in a plane. Just one look at an American Airlines 757 in its bare-metal beauty sends a shiver down my spine.

Guest Fortress

Concorde, obviously.Cheers,Paulhttp://www.strontiumdog.plus.com/sbird.jpgOfficially licenced by British Airways plc for use of name and logo[p]AMD XP2800+ Barton, Gigabyte GA-7NNXP nForce2, 1Gig Crucial PC3200 DDR 400MHz, Gainward 128 MB GF4-4200, SB Audigy, 3 x WD Caviar SE[/p]

Guest BAW894

For me has to be the BAe 146, any version any colour.Just the best there is.

The BAe 146/Avro RJ-70/-85/-100 is a cute little aircraft