Sign in to follow this  
Guest daveg4otu

Most Beautiful Aircraft

Guest tgabriel

Because of a personal history I have three favorites for this discussion:1. the jarhead f-4 phantom.2. the jarhead ov-10 bronco3. the jarhead ch-46 sea knight

P-51D, 777, F-14, Super Connie :)

BobK

Tu-154 comes to mind for most beautiful airliner.F/A-18 Hornet for most beautiful jet aircraft overall and most beautiful military aircraft.Spitfire for most beautiful propellor driven aircraft.MH-53 for most beautiful helicopter.

Good second, count the engines :-jumpy

In your opinion, what do you think is the most beautiful aircraft?I am going to say the Lockheed Constellation

Absolutely the 727, with its clean wings & high tail. As it climbs on take-off, to me it looks as if it's come to life, shaking off the shackles that have tied it to the ground as it escapes into its element, the sky :)Mike A.

I like the 727 a lot, looks like doing 600mph on the ground :).But, for me, the Boeing 707 IS the most beautiful bird !status.php?id=817863&indicator=OD1&a=a.jEtienne BouchardWeb AdministratorAircraft ModelVirtual][/font

Guest Pardue802

Cirrus SR-20 / SR-22.Sleek. Sexy.

Guest cw1011

Well, I have to go with the A340 as the most beautiful. With its graceful, tapering wings, it most reminds me of a bird in flight. I like the triple seven as well - but its more of a bull dog than a graceful raptor, more low slung with those hungry, monster turbofans. It embodies power; the A-340 embodies grace. Just my thoughts. Colin

Guest outtatimeiii

I'd say the Concorde :)

Guest mutaco

Well, no one has yet to name this... DC-8. Especially the late in the model life when it got stretched really really long. Very beautiful aircraft to me.Same for the A340. I guess it's the balance of long fuse with 4 engines that attracts me.Takehiro NakamuraFFX/SGA

Guest ENZV

Difficult this....But I do love the A340 (preferrably in SAS colours)The big jumbo also is special to me.And most beautiful GA plane: Saab Safir - no doubt about it :-)

Guest Citationpilot

I'd have to say either the Lance air series, Cirrus', 20 series Lear. They look like there speeding when there sitting on the ramp.