Sign in to follow this  
flight1986

United 787 Landing KORD

Yes it is. For what its worth its great aircraft, it is missing the full spectrum of realism but we will wait for QW787 for that.

I'm very close to getting the Aerosim 787, I don't need to turn every button and flip every switch, so I'm not waiting on Quality Wings

Very nicely done.  I was thinking about the Dreamliner today as I watched the first flight of the Airbus A350.

Thank you.  Yes the A350 will be another eye soar to look at because I cant wait to see an Airline with both a 787 and A350 and see how they look side by side because that will look amazing.

I'm very close to getting the Aerosim 787, I don't need to turn every button and flip every switch, so I'm not waiting on Quality Wings

If you want to just jump in and fly Aerosim 787 is for you.  I requires no start up procedure. Only thing I do not like is the throttle response at 75% throttle just then will the 787 start moving i find it strange because I have the Captain Sim 777 and that thing not even 50% and it rolls.

Here are some of the 787 today:

Maybe a few changes to the .cfg file would adjust  the rolling thrust ?

Maybe a few changes to the .cfg file would adjust  the rolling thrust ?

I have not played with it to be honest, but i would think so cant be too difficult.

What scenery package are you using Arslan ?, those screenshots are quite interesting. also the one thing I really like about the Aerosim 787 is they got the small exterior details perfect, look at the nose and main landing gear, it's an exact representation of the real thing.

I am using for the airport FSDreamTeams KORD. REX Essentials Plus HD for enviornment. The 9th image is actually untouched, only added the outer dark effect. Yes exterior modeling of this 787 very good 8.5/10, certain featues can be improved such as lighting, their NAV beacons flash too quick on the real 787 they are drawn out giving it a nice effect.