Sign in to follow this  
pscharff

Traffic 360 - Is it worth a try?

Hello,

I'm looking for a native P3D traffic tool. So at the moment I can only consider MyTraffic X and Traffic 360 from Justflight. I owned MyTraffic X a few years ago, and I was disapointed by the AI-models and the user interface.

So, the AI-models of Traffic 360 are said to be much better, but one can read many negatives about this product AI-behavoir related.

So what do you think, which one would be the better choice?

Patric

Don't get Traffic360 yet.

I've had it for 3 months and can't use it on P3D because it's so buggy.

There is apparently a fix on way but it's been a long time coming.

Keep a beady eye on forum.justflight.com/ for further info.

Blackrat

Have Traffic 360 installed on FSX. Bought it,in part because of the stated P3D compatibility as I'm considering it for future purchase. Generally happy with it but it lacks military and Russian built aircraft (I believe the IL-96 is the only one featured).Hits frames fairly hard so I have to keep the AI settings in check.

I had Traffic 360 and it works okay (except for a few bugs as someone else pointed out, which led me to uninstall it), but My Traffic Pro 5.4 works better with both FSX and P3D, at least for me (and I'm using the dreaded Windows 8). As you stated, the AI Aircraft models are simpler, but that preserves the FPS at crowded airports. MTP has a separate version for either FSX or P3D and other than OPUS has the best technical support of anything I have purchased for either FSX or P3D.

Hello,

thanks for you answers. At the moment I can not decide which tool I should use. I think I will wait for the patch of Traffic 360. I hope it will be released soon.

Patric