Sign in to follow this  
Guest Kilstorm

Editvoicepack 3.1 is available now at avsim's file library

Thought I'd give a heads up to those waiting for Lars Moellebjerg's Editvoicepack 3.1. This version adds a whole new element to FS ATC by allowing different phrases to be spoken as well as accelerating the rate at which they are spoken. Check it out. This is a fantastic program and Lars and team have put endless hours into making it possible.Enjoy,Zane

Dr Zane Gard

Posted Image

Sr Staff Reviewer AVSIM

Private Pilot ASEL since 1986 IFR 2010

AOPA 00915027

American Mensa 100314888

Guest Kilstorm

I have a question for Lars or any others who might know but in FS if you request flight following its always available. With this 3.1 and the phrase feature can it be added that the controller denies fight following randomly and if so does AI keep requesting or will it just let it be. Would love to see more random responses like not being cleared into Class Bravo and the likes.Also would love to allow once clear of an airspace (VFR) the controller state "Flight following available on..." or "contact on

Hello.I think you may misunderstand what EVP does. You can't change the ATC system's behavior, only the phrases it uses.

Regards,

Brian Doney

Guest Kilstorm

oh, hey Brian check the other thread about EVP I had ask a few question that you might be able to reply too. many thanks.