Sign in to follow this  

Getting a new hobby

You have to realize that most of the 500 dollars you spend on FS was optional.You need to spend: 75 - FS2k2 pro20-40 - Cheaper joystickAnd thats about it if you have your comp.You dosnt need to buy PSS A320 or all of those commercial addonsIts not like golf where courses require good dress, bag and clubs, and you have to pay for every round.Takeing a flight in FS is free!All you have to spend for FS: 100 or less

Guest ba747heavy

Good point ASpin :)

Guest Wills402

My God Ryan I have almost every payware on your list and up until now hadn't realized how much I'd spent. No wonder the wife complains. :-lol William

Guest tgabriel

Now this is a real hoot!!!:D:D:DWell done!!!:-yellow1:-yellow1:-yellow1Pete, where do I send MY check??!!!:-lol:-lol:-lol:-lolBy the way, skiing?? If you live in the right place it will only cost a second mortgage on your house: you have to have new $1500 skis every year and $400 bindings and $100 poles, not to mention $600 for boots. Why new every year? Because you have to keep up with the really hot stuff out there. :-outta

Hi Ron,when I was a kid, not only were golf balls free, they were also a source of income :). We used to hang around the golf club and collect all the stray balls, and the owner/doorman/janitor (whoever he was) would give us a good price per retrieved ball (in kids' pocket money terms, anyway... :))>And oh yes the addons and the beers should also be free right?:-):)Cheers,Gosta.http://hifi.avsim.net/activesky/images/wxrebeta.jpg

Hey Good post! Having relied on the freeware community for my add-ons, this hobby has only cost me $160-not bad when you look at others. Maybe the only comparable one in price is Modelmaking, but it dosn't include the community of simmers that are ready to help or just hang out with :) :) :)