Sign in to follow this  
Guest DanWalloch

Lost my VOR's

Guest gunfighter

Gunfighterany help appreciated -- my FS9 has lost the VOR's. Can't recognize them on charts,( they won't display), and if I dial in a particular VOR frequency, not recognized by the aircraft. ILS's OK. Any way to fix this? Where would I find this data on the installation CD's? thanks for any help. Greg.

The NAVAIDS are in many files in the scenery folder. Have you tried going to a world location where you normally don't fly and see if you still have the problem. If you don't have the problem in the remote location then it is possible, you have corrupted scenery files in the location you normally fly.Have you installed any third party addon scenery? How about AFCADs? I would first disable any third party addon scenery in separate folders to see if the problem is corrected. If not, try moving all the AFCADs from the Addon SceneryScenery folder and see if the problem is corrected. If everything is default and you still have the problem, try an aircraft you don't normally fly to see if you might have a corrupted VOR gauge.If nothing seems to correct the problem, you might want to completely uninstall the flight simulator and then reinstall. Make sure you delete any residual flight simulator 9 folders prior to reinstalling.W. Sieffert

Guest DanWalloch

Deadreckoning aka pilotage...need I say more ;-)