Sign in to follow this  
Guest ThrottleUp

Got the Skyvan yet?

Guest DemolitionMan

Yesterday the Shorts Skyvan from Dan Watkins was uploaded to Avsim, and up until now, we've (I was the beta-tester btw)had 1142 downloads, which I think is pretty fantastic for a first attempt!If you didn't get it yet please try it out, we're rather proud of it!Just look for "Skyvan" in the library to find it, and have fun with it!Don't think I'm blowing my own horn here, I'm just knocked out with the way it's taken off (no pun intended,lol), and wanted to share my happiness with you all!BestGrahame (EDHL)

Hi :)Yes, I've downloaded the skyvan, and I'm very impressed with it :). I can confirm that the model works in FS2002 :-jumpyThanks for the Skyvan :-wave

Guest DemolitionMan

Thanks for the info that it works in FS2002, that's nice to know. We wern't sure if it was worth testing it for FS 2002 or not, so we kinda let it slide..Glad you like it, you should see it in FS9 though, maybe now's the time to upgrade? LOLBestGrahame (EDHL)

Guest ThrottleUp

Im gonna get that right now! I've always liked aerial pickup trucks like the Skyvan, Aviocar, CN-235, etc.:)

Guest deKoven

>Im gonna get that right now! I've always liked aerial pickup>trucks like the Skyvan, Aviocar, CN-235, etc.>>:)>>I like that; a very nice turn of phrase. Aerial pickup, indeed. Heh heh heh ahhaaaaahhh! :D

Guest ThrottleUp

Hee hee thanx dekoven!Hey thats a cool drawing...aa pickup - pickup!I remember back in the day I used to fly the Shorts 360 in SubLogic ATP!