Sign in to follow this  
speedbird068

IFDG lights problem...

I have the same merge and same issue re landing light splash only with gear down - same with the Posky A340/PSS merge - seems PSS panel logic is the cause. I know of no 'fix'...regards,Mark

Regards,

Mark

Thank you for your input Mark! :-)I can live without the landing light splash on the fuselage but whats really bothering me is the fact I have completely dark aircraft at night except for the strobes and beacon... :-grrEven worse is the fact that I am almost sure it was not like that in the beginning... when I first installed the A320, then the A321 and finally the A319!Maybe someone knows a workaround for this?

Regards,

Hugo Bravo

LPPT

Try this, it works for me on night flights.Starting from cold & dark panelBatteries onShift+L to turn on panel lights (look outside, it turns on cabin and tail logo lights)Fuel Pumps onAPU Master onAPU StartThe I do all of my other preflight stuff, all other lights (except strobes)on by switches on overhead, engine start, taxi out, strobes on, take off. My landing lights go out on gear up too, I thought that was relatively normal as all of the lights are ok.Also check here http://www.ifdg.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=667 and scroll down to number 14, cabin night lights fix from IFDG. Hope this helps and works for you!