Sign in to follow this  
JimmiG

Bought the B55

Just picked up the B55 the other day. Already had the C310 since before. Very happy with the purchase - the VC is a small step up from the C310 IMO, though the frame rate is slightly lower as a result, even on my newly upgraded system. Very immersive and great feel overall. Nice details like the moving reflections on the yoke. Some of the sounds seem to be "borrowed" from the C310, but it doesn't really hurt the experience. Not a great STOL performer - my first flight ended with me sliding off the runway on landing at 2WA1  :O 

If you have a slower system, I would recommend the C310. If you have a faster system, buy both  :lol:

Asus Prime X370 Pro / Ryzen 7 3800X / 32 GB DDR4 3600 MHz / Gainward Ghost RTX 3060 Ti
MSFS / XP

Don't overlook adding the RXP units , they are dll driven and the resulting hit on framerates is lower on my system than the XML based GNS units, aside that RXP units are a high fidelity simulation of real garmin functionality and come with the training tools as well to use their full capacity.

Don't overlook adding the RXP units , they are dll driven and the resulting hit on framerates is lower on my system than the XML based GNS units, aside that RXP units are a high fidelity simulation of real garmin functionality and come with the training tools as well to use their full capacity.

I might look into that, however I feel I wouldn't take advantage of them fully since I mainly fly VFR.

Asus Prime X370 Pro / Ryzen 7 3800X / 32 GB DDR4 3600 MHz / Gainward Ghost RTX 3060 Ti
MSFS / XP