Sign in to follow this  
SheltonM

Missing PMDG Settings in Taskbar

Hello,

I have the PMDG 737NGX installed but I cannot change any of the settings for it. The PMDG option is missing from the taskbar/menu bar at the top. Can anyone help?

The NGX does not have settings in the task bar, they are accessible from the FMC.

AMD Ryzen 7 3700X 4.2 32 gig ram, Nvidia RTX3060 12 gig, Intel 760 SSD M2 NVMe 512 gig, M2NVMe 1Tbt (OS) M2NVMe 2Tbt (MSFS) Crucial MX500 SSD (Backup OS). VR Oculus Quest 2

YouTube:- https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC96wsF3D_h5GzNNJnuDH3WQ   ProATC/SR and BATC FB Group:- https://www.facebook.com/groups/1571953959750565

Flight Simulator First Officer User Group:- https://www.facebook.com/groups/564880128522788 ProATC/SR and Flight Sim First Officer (FSFO) Beta tester

Reality Is For People Who Can't Handle Simulation!

Thanks for the tips! Much appreciated. 

The reason I want to change the settings because I want to make my cockpit look better. Im not sure why it looks like the this 

http://prntscr.com/1atio0

I want mine to look like this

2D-1-580x337.jpg

Any ideas how to change this?

Im not sure why it looks like the this

By "like this", do you mean: "powered down completely with every DU blank", or: "the virtual cockpit view being selected"? If the former, power up the aircraft as described in the tutorials. If the latter, switch to the 2D cockpit view using the FSX "next view" keyboard shortcut or by changing your default cockpit view in the Display settings.

<p>That is all under set up. It will  change as you make the changes to displays, instruments and the such. Just play around with them. You probably have the gauges displayed and want the other settings. You can make the center side by side eliminating the push buttons on the panel. Change the fuel to display total or not. Just play around with it and you will find what you need. The manual is a good place to start so you will understand the display types and what they do. It is just like the real one so there is no quick fix for what you want. You set it up to your needs which in the real one is set by the airline. Good luck and happy flying. Cpt out.</p>

<p> </p>

<p>Forgot to tell you all this is accessed by pressing MENU. Look down the right side for other options and this is where you will set your fuel ask for ground connections and all that.</p>

Not a problem. I am sitting in an FBO waiting on my passengers to get here so we can go home. I can't remember off the top of my head it is easier when you have it in front of you. I will be home this weekend I hope so if you get in a jam PM me and I will be glad to help you. I have been there and know what it is to be frustrated. You will be glad when you get what you want. You can change between two different AP setups and so on. The IRS alignment can be set, and just about any other setting you want to change about the aircraft will be found here. FMC takes you back to the starting point you are in when you posted the pic. Two other options under the menu will be FS commands and PMDG set up. You can even open your doors under the menu. So I hope you can figure it out. Good luck my Friend. Cpt out.