Sign in to follow this  
z06z33

AMD has gone crazy!Price for new FX-9590 will be $920

The new 5ghz FX-9590 will cost $920 dollars what in the world is wrong with them the only reason people buy AMD is because they are cheaper then Intel Guess my next upgrade won't be AMD! Looks like to me its just a factory overclocked fx-8350 to me!

ATP MEL,CFI,CFII,MEI.

The new 5ghz FX-9590 will cost $920 dollars what in the world is wrong with them the only reason people buy AMD is because they are cheaper then Intel Guess my next upgrade won't be AMD! Looks like to me its just a factory overclocked fx-8350 to me!

They said that it would be for OEM's in the early stages, maybe that could be the reason. Any benchies available ? 

Yes it is very pricey.

BTW I noticed you are using 8350, could you tell me how is the performance ?

Ryzen 5 1600x - 16GB DDR4 - RTX 3050 8GB - MSI Gaming Plus

They said that it would be for OEM's in the early stages, maybe that could be the reason. Any benchies available ? 

Yes it is very pricey.

BTW I noticed you are using 8350, could you tell me how is the performance ?

Shes great stays cool I have it at 4.5ghz right now and run that clock speed all the time and I idle at 25-30c and never go above 50c under full load my little corsair h60 liquid cooler seems to do a great job but I'm gonna try for 5ghz once I get the H110 in a few months. For the price you can't beat it I get smooth flight pretty much everywhere except a KSEA although I do have orbx PNW I will say though at FSdreamteams Vancover scenery I get 20-25 fps with the NGX with full setting except for autogen and that is set at normal. For the $179 I paid you can't beat it and on newer games that are built for multicore like BF3 I run full settings and get 45-60 FPS and the same goes for Skyrim.

ATP MEL,CFI,CFII,MEI.

This really makes me doubt that Intel is the best for FSX. Today I went to CompUSA and saw MANY, AMAZING sounding processors for half the price of their Intel counterparts. 8-core processors, cheap motherboards, and over-clockable. 

900 Bucks it better out do i7 4770k or else the effort is futile. My viewpoint is hoping intel is baited to match CPU at same speed. Want the GHz arms race to commence as technlogy like this trickles down to the point 5 ghz will cost 150 bucks in 2020.