Sign in to follow this  
Guest smileymiley

Thanks for making it No1 !!!

Guest danowat

Hi All,Just thought I would say thanks for making my little Skyvan project No 1 in the most downloaded files yesterday > http://library.avsim.net/hotlist.phpIt's really good that so many people have decided to download her (and no e-mails about any faults yet ;)), and I hope that you get enjoyment out of her.It really goes to show that with a little bit of time, and a bucket full of help along the way, that anyone CAN make a plane in FSDS.I was a total newbie at it 6 months ago, and I think the result is pretty good (yeah, there are bits that I would have liked to have done better, but these will be fixed), but as a package its pretty complete, also, the flight dynamics are really good to, and it flies well, which lets face it is the key.Its due to the example set by the freeware stalwarts (Milton, Brian Gladden, Rick Piper, and all the other prolific freeware designers) that I decided to try it out, so thanks to them.CheersDan.

Guest abent

Congratulations and thank you. I'm sure it will be appreciated by many many simmers. You a/c looks very good. I'm going to download it in a bit and take it up for a spin.Adam

Guest smileymiley

I think the thanks belong to yourself. Have been flying all day with the Skyvan in and out of airfields I would have not have flown into till I got the Skyvan.Fun, fun, fun, somes up this aircraft and package. Amazing where you can land. I think the Queen was a bit p!!!ed when I dropped on the lawn of Buck Palace.Well done and thank youSmileymiley