Sign in to follow this  
737_800

Texture problems - no idea what's wrong

Hi guys,

for some a reason I have been some problems with my FSX scenerys since yesterday. There are no textures on some objects or buildings. I even flew FRA-LHR-FRA and it was strange. I tested first at LHR, the gates had not any texture I went to FRA there was everything or right. On my approach to LHR I noticed the runway textures are not correct, but the gates normal (see screenshot). On my back fly to FRA the buildings were or right but gound, car and gate textures strange. What I can rembember is, that the objects on the ground had not any textures. Also I noticed, that I get, while reloading from aircraft textures (NGX), that the FSX logo appears same for 2D Panels like (FMC, Lightpanel) but just on first opening. In the VC it depended sometimes I got that logo sometimes not (there is also a screenshot) This all hapend after I installed Air Europe livery from PMDG, but after deinstallation there is not change, if at all that was the problem.

I enclosed some screenshots so you can imagen better what might be wrong.

PS: One of the last installation which I did where the tool FSrecorder, but I do not think that this one could be trigger.