Sign in to follow this  
riccardo74

How to fine tuning TrackIR inXpX?

Hi to all people, is there a way to fine tuning trackir with XpX? I try to explain better myself.

Most of my time fly with FSX and EZCA which support a specic "cockpit wall" feature that give you the chance to fine set the limit of tracir camera, so you never exceed out (right, front, back, etx etx) the cockpit.

Every time I fly with XpX I can't enjoy my flight with trackIr because all the time I "go out" from the cockpit, or I go behind the driver's seat and I see all black, and every time I have tu push F12 to reset position, a very annoing story....

So is there some plugin similar to EZCA or a way to properly set trackir profile?

Riccardo

OS: Windows 10-64 bit, CPU: i7-7700K @4.20 GHz, GPU: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1080 G1 8GB GDDR5, RAM: Corsair Vengeance DDR4 32GB 3000MHz, MB: MSI Z270

Pilot view plug in from Sandy

Google   pilotview plugin x plane

Trevor Golding

Thank you very much, I'm trying it but when I active Trackir the image of vc start flickering very fast and it's very annoing. This is what I'm looking for.

I downloaded the last version, 1.7 but can't solve the matter. Where do I'm wrong?

Riccardo

OS: Windows 10-64 bit, CPU: i7-7700K @4.20 GHz, GPU: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1080 G1 8GB GDDR5, RAM: Corsair Vengeance DDR4 32GB 3000MHz, MB: MSI Z270

You did enable tack IR in the Joystick and equipment menu right?

Joystick and equipment>equipment: 3rd block down "Track Ir when in 3-D cockpit view"

While I much prefer EZCA to pilot view, it is free and I don't suffer from the flickering you mention

RE Thomason Jr.

Hi Blaze, now it works perfectly.

Thanks to all!

Riccardo

Hi Blaze, now it works perfectly.

Thanks to all!

And can you please tell me how you got it to work perfectly?

I got that flickering too

I'd like to try Pilot View as soon as my upgraded system is done. The default TrackIR option is not working for me since you cannot preset VC views (the standard CTRL+numpad doesn't work to set view position, do you confirm?)

Does Pilot View offer the ability to save views for each aircraft or does it allow just one set?

You can use one PV set up in each a/c folder, which works great in most cases, but can cause headaches with models like the FF 777 where the -200 shares the same folder as the -300 (not the same coordinates). There you have to be smart and switch files.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

And can you please tell me how you got it to work perfectly?

I got that flickering too

The "flickering" you guys are getting happens whenever you load an aircraft that hasn't yet had its no1 view defined.

Open up the PV control panel and check the "1" box, then use the buttons to set the camera.

Once that's done you won't get any flickering for that aircraft.