Sign in to follow this  
Bunkers

Dynamic head movement in XPX?

Is there any setting or addon that can create dynamic head movements in XPX? Like the g-force related head movement in DCS (which is excellent) or the DHM in OpusFSX?

Look for the cinema verite option in the menus, although I prefer the XP9 style of this mode, this gives you the feeling of the dynamic head movement you are looking for.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

Alexander Colka

Again a hint from me for a useful plugin :wink:: namely the Pilot View plugin. As I am not using it myself, so I can't tell you from my own experience, but here is an excerpt from the manual: "The plugin also has effects that can be enable or disabled. These consist of G forces that are applied to the X, Y and Z axes. This is not the same as the G force blackout that you get in Xplane. There is also the effect of engine vibration which can be enabled or disabled."

My sceneries (excerpt): LPMA Madeira, LGSR Santorini, the city of Fürth (Germany), ...

Again a hint from me for a useful plugin :wink:: namely the Pilot View plugin. As I am not using it myself, so I can't tell you from my own experience, but here is an excerpt from the manual: "The plugin also has effects that can be enable or disabled. These consist of G forces that are applied to the X, Y and Z axes. This is not the same as the G force blackout that you get in Xplane. There is also the effect of engine vibration which can be enabled or disabled."

Personally I find PilotView a royal pain to use (although some like it) and prefer nice and simple Track IR with Cinema Vérité. Nothing can match the ease of use of Opus cameras in FSX, but there's nothing like it in XP. Yet.

Funny thing I was looking at pilotview today and considered buying it.

Funny thing I was looking at pilotview today and considered buying it.

How much would you pay? Because ... I paid nothing, it's freeware (although quite old, AFAIK from 2006, but nevertheless updated to 64bit).

My sceneries (excerpt): LPMA Madeira, LGSR Santorini, the city of Fürth (Germany), ...

How much would you pay? Because ... I paid nothing, it's freeware (although quite old, AFAIK from 2006, but nevertheless updated to 64bit).

Just checked and it was ChaseView Deluxe I saw on youtube.

Thx for the suggestions. Cinema Verite is indeed good and improves immersion. Although it's a bit too subtle maybe. The Pilot View plugin I've not got to work the way I want to (like the g-force movement in DCS). I might have to read up on that. 

Anyone know if there is a way to edit the Cinema Verite feature in XP10 to increase or adjust its effects?

Rob